• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Wessiej

561784_360763610637660_123044724409551_935228_193150902_n.jpg

We are the unofficial champions! 1 point this wednesday and the title is home. This is the 12th victory in a row \o/

Zabojnik

1-4, Ibra at the last second. Why we didn't play like this against Fiorentina and Bologna, why Allegri?

Not to sound like an asshole, but after the 1-2 goal Siena stopped playing. Like, COMPLETELY. Even the slovenian commentator I was listening to, who's clearly Milan biased, was baffled as to why, suggesting 'something strange' was going on.

This is what I hate the most about Serie A and italian football in general. Squads that are already saved not giving a fuck in the last three or four matchdays.

Kyoufu

Man, I'm so sad.

There's no way we can compete with Chelsea's squad depth.

Fucking sad. Better buy a ton of quality players next season or we're fucked.

1. Cassano
2. They did not let you

1. Fair enough.
2. They were Fiorentina and Bologna, and not Barça and Real Madrid. At least we could've easily won against Fiorentina, we had the possibility. We just needed to try shooting on target sometime, and Cassano wasn't necessary against them.

561784_360763610637660_123044724409551_935228_193150902_n.jpg

We are the unofficial champions! 1 point this wednesday and the title is home. This is the 12th victory in a row \o/
Even if you lose both matches miracles need to happen for Feyenoord to make up for the 24 goal difference. ;P

When does the Spurs game start? Now? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Wessiej

Even if you lose both matches miracles need to happen for Feyenoord to make up for the 24 goal difference. ;P

When does the Spurs game start? Now? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

I love that Feijenoord is going to end up second.

1.Ajax
2.Feijenoord

The way it must be. Can't wait for this wednesday, shits is going cray.

Great chance wasted

Man, I'm so sad.

There's no way we can compete with Chelsea's squad depth.

Fucking sad. Better buy a ton of quality players next season or we're fucked.

Considering you got relegated 3 years ago, you have a very strange definition of fucked. If you want to see fucked then look at Portsmouth. Portsmouth are fucked.

Not to sound like an asshole, but after the 1-2 goal Siena stopped playing. Like, COMPLETELY. Even the slovenian commentator I was listening to, who's clearly Milan biased, was baffled as to why, suggesting 'something strange' was going on.

This is what I hate the most about Serie A and italian football in general. Squads that are already saved not giving a fuck in the last three or four matchdays.

Both Siena and Milan weren't playing anything close to football during the second half, I agree, but Siena had a lot of chances to score.

I don't get why there's always "something strange". Instead of just saying crap like this, people should try to explain the reasons behind this feeling. It's too easy this way. Nocerino scored a few minutes after Siena goal, I don't see anything strange with that.

Wilbur

Banned
This is what I'm going to do as well. How's the sizing on the Soccertriads jerseys? Is it comparable with the original kits and are they slim-fit?

Small is 40' but I've grown a little pot belly recently so gonna get the medium next time haha. Good fit though, I'll put the picture of me up again if you want? Small with a beer belly haha, bear that in mind

Kyoufu

Great chance wasted

Considering you got relegated 3 years ago, you have a very strange definition of fucked. If you want to see fucked then look at Portsmouth. Portsmouth are fucked.

Fucked as in mid-table scrap.

Yeah we were relegated but we're not exactly a small club.

Small is 40' but I've grown a little pot belly recently so gonna get the medium next time haha. Good fit though, I'll put the picture of me up again if you want? Small with a beer belly haha, bear that in mind
I've already seen it yeah. How tall are you? I'm 6'1" but also pretty skinny so I'm hovering between a medium or a large. Medium is fine length wise, but not wide enough at the shoulders. Large tends to be a little to wide most of the times so I don't know yet.

Wilbur

Banned
I've already seen it yeah. How tall are you? I'm 6'1" but also pretty skinny so I'm hovering between a medium or a large. Medium is fine length wise, but not wide enough at the shoulders. Large tends to be a little to wide most of the times so I don't know yet.

6 foot exactly. It's not too small for me but a teeny little bit snug. I'd say the medium would probably be fine, they're pretty big as smalls go so I'd assume it would be the same as medium

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mirko Vucinic scored twice from three shots AND he only turned the ball over four times this time.

Cassano scored a goal and was involved in two. Incredible!

And Conte officially sets a new record in Serie A for not losing in 35 matches (He broke Capello's record). 20 Clean sheets! So happy for Buffon :p
Viva said:
I want the Tamoil one

Good choice!

OGZvV.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Let's see your sexy bod in the triads shirts Wilbury. Want to see how they compare.

Was going to post it with me naked on the bottom and a 'hello GAF' sign covering my dick but my penis would have flopped out the bottom
i was using post it notes

7EP3FCiA

Y9aXpiVt

Links aren't showing up on my phone but should work if you click

Top Bottom