• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Carbonox

Raul to United?

Also Arteta's season is over. Got this off twitter: Premier League win rate with him 76%; without 0%.

Arsenal weakening could only be a good thing for the 3 below. Chelsea's exhaustive schedule can only be a good thing for the 2 above them. Spurs and Newcastle finishing 3rd and 4th confirmed. :D

Wessiej

I for one can not wait for the Euro 2012 DLC for Fifa 12. Want to play it against you guys! Anybody going to buy it on the 360?

Dani Alves proves he is a cunt

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4265470/It-all-got-Messi-at-Barca-hotel.html

TLDR;

Fan ran into messi in team hotel in London. Had messi shirt wanted signature. Messi was going to do it and got pen, Alves went nuts going NO NO NO NO and then all the barca players came out and started getting all rowdy

WTF

FUCK BARCA

You needed a shitty newspaper to prove to you that Alves is a cunt?

Definitely Stoke at the top. Chelsea are just a rubbish version of Stoke anyway.

A version that is well above in the league and in the semi finals of champions league. YEAH, if only Stoke hadn't been so unlucky and gotten their CL qual last year they would no doubt have beaten Barca too.

sorry for the Off topic question, but I've always wondered about your avatar. who is that? What's the context?

Am I stupid for not knowing? :-|

and yeah, I concur. Alves is a cunt.

Not really. Was just a goofy looking photo of Chloe Moretz from kick ass.

GorillaJu

Just read that Arteta will be out for the rest of the season fml.

good thing I transferred him out of my fantasy team this gameweek then.!!! :)

Sucks for Arsenal though, hope you guys win the game.

what's that I heard about RVP visiting Barca at their hotel? Was it true?

Zabojnik

Paratici, Juve's sporting director, was at Stamford Bridge yesterday. This can only mean one thing.

50555_158625560835000_60773_n.jpg

Choc

Banned
Be happy Bernie Fucklestone doesnt run Football

"A Force India team member has asked to return home ahead of this weekend's Bahrain GP after four of the team's mechanics were caught up in a firebomb attack."

F1 in bahrain is a fucking joke

Sloosha

A version that is well above in the league and in the semi finals of champions league. YEAH, if only Stoke hadn't been so unlucky and gotten their CL qual last year they would no doubt have beaten Barca too.

LOL. I was not being serious. I am a Chelsea supporter after all.

The day is finally here, Sporting x Athletic Bilbao. I got Europa League fever!!!

/checks thermometer

Nop, it´s just regular fever after all.

Zabojnik

Going to Trieste to see Cagliari - Juve on the 6th of may. Fuck yeah! It's going to feel like a domestic match for us, really. The ticket prices - curva excluded - are absurd, though. But I'm not complaining, it's still better than playing at Sant'Elia in Cagliari. Hopefully the scudetto race will still be on by then. (Or not, if it means we've won it. :D)

Carbonox

Sylvain Marveaux has returned to training and Tiote is fit for the Stoke game after missing the last 1 and a half games.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Carbonox

I'd be more excited if the game was a actual sequel.

It looks like Ascension will be another prequel.

Which makes it impossible to get excited for. There can't possibly be anything on par with the war with the Gods in GOW1-3 that happened before GOW1. It's just stupid IMO.

Clegg

Which makes it impossible to get excited for. There can't possibly be anything on par with the war with the Gods in GOW1-3 that happened before GOW1. It's just stupid IMO.

They've already made 2 prequels for GOW.

I think everyone has had enough of Kratos' backstory.

I want to see what happened after 3.

I'd be more excited if the game was a actual sequel.

It looks like Ascension will be another prequel.

I've reached a point where I don't care anymore.

I just switch off everything mentally and rip fools in half.

At least it's not on a yearly basis release like some other games (the psp and hd-fied releases don't count :p )

Top Bottom