• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

I keep my chocolate digestives in the freezer! So Good dipped in tea.

Alright but see that's not so crazy because you submerge your chocolate in a hot liquid, so in order to prevent instant destruction of the chocolate it needs to be really cold to begin with.

But if you eat those digestives straight without dunking it in hot liquid... man, I don't know. I thought I knew you, Sunhi...

Dark chocolate or Milk Chocolate?

If not Dark then you suck

Obviously Dark

[/b]

Alright but see that's not so crazy because you submerge your chocolate in a hot liquid, so in order to prevent instant destruction of the chocolate it needs to be really cold to begin with.

But if you eat those digestives straight without dunking it in hot liquid... man, I don't know. I thought I knew you, Sunhi...

Love them both ways.

Hixx

guys when you live in the tropical climate that is the north east of england you will understand why most chocolate must be refrigerated

There is nothing like a rock hard Lion bar, Double Decker or Snickers. I'm getting erect just thinking about them.

guys when you live in the tropical climate that is the north east of england you will understand why most chocolate must be refrigerated

There is nothing like a rock hard Lion bar, Double Decker or Snickers. I'm getting erect just thinking about them.

Hell Yeah!

untitled-1h0k6l.gif

They are not fake and they are revolting. It's going to be glorious seeing athletes draped in a table cloth playing next year.

Also it's funny how they have put the gold PL patches on the sleeves which signifies the current champions.

Did they just guess United would end up winning the league or is that proof of a deeper level conspiracy?

I'm pretty sure those are fakes. The design isn't fake, but those shirts are fake. There are shirts out there with that same design but of much higher quality.

RL0Sn.jpg

Fuck it, I'll never get you people.

Kyoufu

You are now my favourite person ever.

I put all my chocolate in the fridge/freezer. Right now I have kitkat in there. :D

You guys are idiots. You don't put chocolate in the fridge for many reasons, most importantly because of sugar bloom, i.e. that white discolouration that appears on the surface. It ruins the texture completely.

Feorax

You can tell when this thread is going through withdrawal symptoms. God knows how insane people are going to go over the summer before silly season kicks off...

Carbonox

You guys are idiots. You don't put chocolate in the fridge for many reasons, most importantly because of sugar bloom, i.e. that white discolouration that appears on the surface. It ruins the texture completely.

gooby pls.

Fridge chocolate is best chocolate. Leave it out to warm up a bit though but I do prefer it hard.

Seriously though, you may think it makes you some sort of chocolate connoisseur, but it's completely wrong. As with 99.9% of things, you should store it in a cool dry place.

Hixx

Seriously though, you may think it makes you some sort of chocolate connoisseur, but it's completely wrong. As with 99.9% of things, you should store it in a cool dry place.

says he who comes in with the scientific reasons as to why the way we prefer our chocolate is wrong.

If you don't have to smash your bar of Dairy Milk off the counter for a minute, it's not worth eating.

/dark chocolate is great (around 80% purity).

This.

Just to be clear, fridge chocolate plebs, if your chocolate is melting in your hands it's because you eat shit chocolate. So yeah, I guess if you're going eat shit chocolate you should probably freeze it anyways. YEAH I WENT THERE SO WHAT

dc89

Wenger says Arsenal will resolve RVP's contract after the end of the season but before the Euro's. Well, at least I know when to expect Persday.

Lightning

Banned
Wenger says Arsenal will resolve RVP's contract after the end of the season but before the Euro's. Well, at least I know when to expect Persday.
Yeah, never, because even if he does leave he will never join Man City. He has already basically said this but coming out saying how hard it would be for him to play for another premier league club.

If anything Fabregas will lure Van Persie to Barcelona despite Fabregas promising he wouldn't do it.

Top Bottom