• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Beauty of the modern world. I'm sitting for a layover at a electronic charging station charging my iPad while downloading the hangover ii and mission impossible while saying hello again to technology in general at NeoGAF on their new (kind of) mobile site while finding highlights of the cl games (both surprising results to me) and finding ways to stream Villa tomorrow while sitting on an Aeroplane. How about that.

How the fuck is everyone? I've missed you all and fill me in on what I've missed! I see 'Messi is a tender lover' didn't make the title but I think this one is more appropriate. Also, fuck yea at Chelsea. I found a tv at one of the bars on the ship playing ESPN Deportes and I sat there with a Mexican man and his 7 yr old sun watching the highlights and discussing footy.

rodvik

Beauty of the modern world. I'm sitting for a layover at a electronic charging station charging my iPad while downloading the hangover ii and mission impossible while saying hello again to technology in general at NeoGAF on their new (kind of) mobile site while finding highlights of the cl games (both surprising results to me) and finding ways to stream Villa tomorrow while sitting on an Aeroplane. How about that.

How the fuck is everyone? I've missed you all and fill me in on what I've missed! I see 'Messi is a tender lover' didn't make the title but I think this one is more appropriate. Also, fuck yea at Chelsea. I found a tv at one of the bars on the ship playing ESPN Deportes and I sat there with a Mexican man and his 7 yr old sun watching the highlights and discussing footy.

Hey man! Hope all is well! Yeah should be an interesting Villa game. Either we win and stick it to O'Neill or we lose and McLeish gets sacked :)

Hey man! Hope all is well! Yeah should be an interesting Villa game. Either we win and stick it to O'Neill or we lose and McLeish gets sacked :)

Wait. Is McLeish actually on the hot seat?

Also, Slizz come hang out with me at the MIA airport

EDIT: it seems you got me excited for nothing Rodvik.

Salazar

WHO'S THIS?!

Late on the reply. That is Hyoyeon.

WY1i3.gif

I am still on the distrust/dislike Pogba wagon. Got to sign that shit, son. We fast-tracked you in a way that we tend not to.

Yayy I can finally post on the mobile site, thanks to the new one going up today :D

Chocolate in the fridge is awesome, my mum put some Easter eggs in there the other day and they still tasted amazing :lol

Think it'll be a draw tomorrow between Arsenal and Chelsea :( oh well, can see them getting smashed in Barcelona anyway :p

rodvik

Wait. Is McLeish actually on the hot seat?

Also, Aliza come hang out with me at the MIA airport

Well the press stories that Lerner is looking to make a change are gathering pace. Honestly if we lose this weekend I dodnt see how he cant make a change. It then becomes likely we will get relegated, he has to react to that.

Hahaha MIA airport sucks, peak traffic right now too.
Well ive been here since noon. Also I kind of ate near da u. La carreta Cuban place. Fucking outstanding.

Well the press stories that Lerner is looking to make a change are gathering pace. Honestly if we lose this weekend I dodnt see how he cant make a change. It then becomes likely we will get relegated, he has to react to that.

Absolutely. Well I hope lerner does something. He needs to be out for bringing us even this close to relegation.

Slizz

Well ive been here since noon. Also I kind of ate near da u. La carreta Cuban place. Fucking outstanding.

Absolutely. Well I hope lerner does something. He needs to be out for bringing us even this close to relegation.

Yea man thats a pretty good place to go, especially if you're only staying for a short period. You def got you're Cuban food fix in Miami.

Hixx

This.

Just to be clear, fridge chocolate plebs, if your chocolate is melting in your hands it's because you eat shit chocolate. So yeah, I guess if you're going eat shit chocolate you should probably freeze it anyways. YEAH I WENT THERE SO WHAT

Cadbury chocolate is best chocolate so you WATCH YOUR MOUTH/FINGERS

Fady K

Hi there guys! I hope you are all doing well. You've been missed dearly. I've been quite busy these past few days cause I have taken my brother to Barcelona for a few days. It is a beautiful country, and we are dead excited about going to watch the classico tomorrow.

Seeing Messi in front of me is a dream come true. Funny thing is we left to the airport a couple of hours after the Chelsea Barcelona game, and the Barcelona Chelsea game will take place on the night of our return.

I did visit the Barcelona Megastore by Camp Nou and it was awesome! 2 floors of awesome Barca merchandise.

Some players came by for training too, we were allowed to see them from far. Messi had an awesome audi and seeing him even from so far was glorious. He is real. He exists <3

Quick thoughts on Chelsea vs Barcelona - Very good game, watching it was quite weird, as I love both like crazy. Whereas my brother nearly had a heart attack every other minute (Chelsea fan), I enjoyed every beautiful move by both teams, and lamented every mistake by both teams. A match full of passion for me. Never thought Barca would lose the first leg though. It's nice to see Chelsea achieve so much under Di Matteo and become a far more respectable team than they were under AVB. One thing though, seeing Messi having a bad day always, always hurts :[ I love the guy.

Anyways, a couple of posts I never responded to from the last thread:

AwesomeAnimals - I'll add you up on Facebook as soon as I head back from Barcelona :]

Kyoufu said:
I want to punch Terry in the face. Seriously.

Biggest cunt in England.

Fady how does a nice guy like you support Chelsea? lol

If you are referring to Terry, it may be because I became a football fan a couple of years ago when Terry was a lot less controversial than he used to be (Anton Ferdinand-issue aside). They're a decent team these days bro, they don't deserve your hate ;D

J Wong said:
Fady multiquote?

Where?

It'll come in parts bro ;) Why are you banned though :(?

TrueBlue

Stoked for the next few days. Not really feeling too confident ahead of playing the Gunners, but we'll see. I hope the Barca result gives us some good momentum while heading there.

Then the second leg of Barca on Tuesday. European Football + Dominos Pizza Two For Tuesday = Bliss.

Lightning

Banned
As long as Arsenal and Stoke win tomorrow the rest of the results are less important. If QPR can cause Spurs to drop points that will be a bonus but come on Stoke you punks. Win this game, lose your next game and know your place!

Should of spotted the warning signs earlier with the cold pizza discussion.

Whoa whoa whoa.... we had this debate before?

The answer is always hot pizza, then cold pizza MUST be warmed up in a frying pan so that the bottom gets crispy (unless you have a pizza stone, then oven).

Cold pizza's good too, though, but only if the dough isn't that chewy shit the English takeaways serve.

But never, EVER in a microwave.

This isn't even debatable. Even cold chocolate eating scum like Hixx can agree.

Also, yes, pizza here in the UK is terrible, really bad. Domino's is passable if you're in the mood for shit pizza. Pizza Hut is dire. I still cry at the time I ruined a perfectly good Juve game by ordering Pizza Hut. Haven't tried Papa Johns but I can't imagine the quality would be any better. Should I give them a shot one dreary Saturday/Sunday over Domino's?

I prefer to make my own if I can, of course. Mushrooms and cheese is good and cheap. Black and white too. Dat Juve.

Scum

Plz obliterate QPR.
I fucking hope so. But I'm just pessimistic nowadays. You and I know all to well what will happen:-
Arsenal will beat Chelsea, Newcastle will beat Stoke, we lose to QPR and Chelsea reach the final of CL, which will promptly complete a crap arse 3-4 days of football for me. :-/

As long as Arsenal and Stoke win tomorrow the rest of the results are less important. If QPR can cause Spurs to drop points that will be a bonus but come on Stoke you punks. Win this game, lose your next game and know your place!

I'm really nervous about it, lose to Chelsea and we could be in real trouble.

Lol. Not this again.

FadyK, enjoy the Nou Camp. I'm jealous and I don't even like Barcelona!! My gf and I are already discussing our next trip together and are currently thinking Argentina. But I'm sure I could talk her into going back to Spain to see Real Madrid and Barcelona play. :) I really want a two week trip to Europe during some CL games and seeing 6-8 matches in that time period. It would be expensive but so so worth it.

So am I. 2 home losses or even a draw and the result is terrible because even after Chelsea we have to travel to fucking Stoke.....

Don't remind me.

1)Hack Arsenal player down, slowing the game.
2)Boo said player(Same old Arsenal chants)
3)Sing "Swing low,Sweet chariot"
4)Repeat.

Only team where I get visibly mad watching them.

Messi

Hi there guys! I hope you are all doing well. You've been missed dearly. I've been quite busy these past few days cause I have taken my brother to Barcelona for a few days. It is a beautiful country, and we are dead excited about going to watch the classico tomorrow.

Seeing Messi in front of me is a dream come true. Funny thing is we left to the airport a couple of hours after the Chelsea Barcelona game, and the Barcelona Chelsea game will take place on the night of our return.

I did visit the Barcelona Megastore by Camp Nou and it was awesome! 2 floors of awesome Barca merchandise.

Some players came by for training too, we were allowed to see them from far. Messi had an awesome audi and seeing him even from so far was glorious. He is real. He exists <3

Quick thoughts on Chelsea vs Barcelona - Very good game, watching it was quite weird, as I love both like crazy. Whereas my brother nearly had a heart attack every other minute (Chelsea fan), I enjoyed every beautiful move by both teams, and lamented every mistake by both teams. A match full of passion for me. Never thought Barca would lose the first leg though. It's nice to see Chelsea achieve so much under Di Matteo and become a far more respectable team than they were under AVB. One thing though, seeing Messi having a bad day always, always hurts :[ I love the guy.

Congrats dude, wait until you see the game. It is CRAZZZZZY. Mind me asking how much the tickets for the game cost you and did you just go up to the ticket office and get them?

Enjoy fady.

Top Bottom