• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

elseanio

Horrible

WSTM204_z.jpg

Yen

E3, our busiest time of the year, is upon us once again for 2012. As always, we'll be taking every necessary measure to keep the site alive through the big three conferences and onward. NeoGAF may go down temporarily during heavy load times, and we may turn off some features as necessary:

-Search
-Off-Topic Forum

in an effort to ensure that we stay functional. Should Off-Topic be taken offline, please refrain from posting any Off-Topic threads in the Gaming Forum (and this includes thinly veiled "HEY GUYZ VIDEO GAMES IN HERE BUT ACTUALLY SPORTS" threads).

Have fun and stay safe ;b

What does this mean for us?

Hixx

Holy fuck I have work all day tomorrow and Wednesday and I have to do it without GAF fuck fuck fuck

It'll be fine by wednesday. It'll probably go down tomorrow evening, stay down until tuesday afternoon and then we should be ok as the conferences will be done.

Hixx

Were you banned here because you're a Sunderland fan?

no its coz I called people in the sports direct arena on a certain day daft cunts and a certain Mag cried to the mods (after calling me a Neanderthal) about it. He got himself banned like.

Facism

Gold Member
looks like Kuyt is getting £2.2 million a season plus £14,000 in appearance fees per match. Considering the tax relief for professional footballers in turkey (i think it's 10%?) he's making bank.

Clegg

Is anyone going to follow E3 as it's happening or are you just going to browse GAF once the conferences are finished?

rififi

Before the community is shut down for E3, I just want to say one thing: FUCK Gastroenteritis.
I missed every game today because I was either sleeping as I have no energy since I can't eat anything without vomiting (which feels like someone kicking my abdomen as hard as they can), or I was spending all my time in the bathroom. I feel like killing myself.

Seeing that Liverpool jersey is just making it worse :\

Wilbur

Banned
I'll probably be incarcerated by the time the thread is revived. All that time in a toy shop gets to a brotha

jk, we got Batman toys today, they're awesome

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Next-Gen Series (U-21 CL) groups

Group 1: Barcelona, Tottenham, Olympiakos, Wolfsburg.
Group 2: Man City, Juventus, Paris St-Germain, Fenerbahce.
Group 3: Chelsea, Ajax, CSKA Moscow, Molde eff.
Group 4: Arsenal, Athletic Bilbao, Marseille, Anderlecht.
Group 5: Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Inter, Rosenborg.
Group 6: Sporting Lisbon, Celtic, Aston Villa, PSV Eindhoven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom