• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think GazzaLadra mentioned it somewhere, he wants to stay in Turin 'til 2013, when his contract expires. Can't really blame him, at 3M€ per year, I would too. Alessandro Secco was the worst thing that ever happened to us.

His wages are insane. It's true that when he's been healthy for us he scores some real fucking crackers.

That goal against Roma from Aquilani's ball? Magic.

Dat curler against City

Argh... he frustrated me soooo much though. Still, I think I'd rather have Borriello if pressed. And that's saying a lot.

MPW

553387_450171264995194_444970444_n.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GoT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler inside the spoilers ->
My avatar is obsolete now?

[/b]

vadernoooo.jpg

What!? Where?!

I dunno, but I'm sure Zabo had something to do with it! (again)

edit:
Barzagli is injured. Now what?

Still baffled as to why nobody is snapping Aquilani up. Hope he sees the promise under Rodgers and decides to stay, although I've got the feeling he won't be able to settle in England.

And I agree that Kelly should never have been called up, he should've been in there ahead of Jones from the start.

Richards should be in over both of them.

Rodgers would be mad to let go of Aquilani. Only if he really wants to go should he be sold. He'd be so useful in the system Rodgers plays.

When Terry dies we should, imo, make him into a helicopter and fly him around stamford bridge before each game like the eagle at Benficas stadium.

We didn't buy Aquilani because Liverpool wouldn't budge on his price, otherwise he would've been part of Conte's plans, I'm sure, instead of the likes of Padoin or playing Giaccherini in the middle at times. If Liverpool doesn't use him after two solid seasons in Italy, and after it's clear that he's the type of player they are missing, they don't deserve to win anything.

edit:
Barzagli is injured. Now what?

vadernooooooo.jpg x2.

Barzagli was going to give the defense it's vision and solidity. This is not good. I guess we have no choice but to keep a flat four, which is disgusting.

But more importantly, we're fucked next year, aren't we? 7 Juve players, two of which have picked up injuries.

Clegg

You don't need to win a prediction league if you want a tag.

Just out yourself as a paedophile and the mods will do the rest.

Zabojnik

But more importantly, we're fucked next year, aren't we? 7 Juve players, two of which have picked up injuries.

Yes, we are. Which is why it was so important that we won the scudetto this year. Next season is going to be brutal, form-wise. What's up with Barzagli? Is it serious? I told you guys we should be looking into buying a decent CB as well. :/

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yes, we are. Which is why it was so important that we won the scudetto this year. Next season is going to be brutal, form-wise. What's up with Barzagli? Is it serious? I told you guys we should be looking into buying a decent CB as well. :/

Out for 3 weeks with a calf strain. (unconfirmed)

We need a CB either way with this whole Bonucci situation. -_-

bjaelke

Chelsea will pay a fee of around €40 million (£35.3 million) to Lille, with Hazard having demanded wages of £4.6 million a year net of tax, so around £9  million a year for his new employer. That averages out at £170,000 a week.
In addition his agent, John Bico, who has conducted an aggressive auction has made it clear that he wants a fee of £6 million.
Total price = £78m

Wilbur

Banned
I'm at work at the moment and I watched that video and couldn't stop laughing.

You don't need to win a prediction league if you want a tag.

Just out yourself as a paedophile and the mods will do the rest.

Unrelated but a kid's just thrown up in the shop. I didn't touch him or look at him or anything.

It fucking stinks. It's like sour milk. I'm hiding in the corner to get away from it.

GorillaJu

The video of the flying cat... everything about it, and especially the guy's expression just before it lifts off. That was the best thing I think I've ever watched on youtube.

Wilbur

Banned
The video of the flying cat... everything about it, and especially the guy's expression just before it lifts off. That was the best thing I think I've ever watched on youtube.

I've watched it six times, I can't get enough of it. It's the pinnacle of human engineering so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom