• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents decision many years ago. They wanted to live in New Zealand for some strange reason. I intend to return home eventually but don't have the money at this stage to do that but life in New Zealand is alright.
Must be nice, living above sea level. Don't see why you'd want to come back. You've got mountains and LOTR over there. :p

Hixx

I'm starting to feel patriotic.

No team has impressed me so far, either. Russia indeed scored 4 but the Czech defence was hilarious.

Facism

Gold Member
my brother noticed a few portuguese players have changed their hair/added eyeliner during half time. Ronaldo's side-parting is now spiked?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
There it is!

edit: rofl these goaltv announcers are literally praising God for Messi and one said he'd name his kid after him.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Someone call the police because Messi stole Brazil soul.
Messi is a beast.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Honestly Brazil played much better than us... but damn that Godly Messi.

FUTBOL GOD MESSI

untitled-8m7k2f.gif

wow

Lightning

Banned
WOW. Messi can just turn on the class.... Brazil defence could have pressured him more but still a wonderful strike that gave the keeper no chance.

elsk

Banned
Gomez does more harm than good to both Germany NT and Bayern. All the team have to work 2x, or 3x more, to make him score. He adds nothing to the team, doesn't provide support for his teammates. He limits the flow/play of his team.

He sure is something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom