• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
The thing is that most often the pain will be worse the second or third day. Best of luck man. How bad is it?

Fuck life :(

Her and her car is fine, one of the headlights is busted and the steering's a little whoopsy but she's left it near my house. Her shoulder hurts a little but that's it.

I think the seatbelt stopped me from smashing my face off the dashboard haha, but I think I've got bruised ribs. Lowering myself onto my back was fucking painful, can't lie on my side or push my sweet little breasts together without wincing.

UGHHH I was in a car crash today and didn't mention it because I was okay but... my ribs are fucking killing me. I can't lie on them without them fucking aching.

Gonna try and get the day off tomorrow, I can barely move without them hurting :/
A few things:

You don't have a gf stop lying.
Edited because I know sober me doesn't want to get banned
Go to a fucking hospital. You have free healthcare. Use it. Silly bitch.

rodvik

UGHHH I was in a car crash today and didn't mention it because I was okay but... my ribs are fucking killing me. I can't lie on them without them fucking aching.

Gonna try and get the day off tomorrow, I can barely move without them hurting :/

Get yer ass down the doctor man. I got ran off the road a few months back, felt fine for two days then my neck was killing me. I had really bad whiplash. Still hurts every morning to this day.

Wilbur

Banned
A few things:

You don't have a gf stop lying.
Don't let bread fart
Go to a fucking hospital. You have free healthcare. Use it. Silly bitch.

I fucking :lol'd at the first two and then regretted it you absolute dickwart, it hurts.

Gonna go in the morning, I'm sleeping at my non-existent girlfriends. Fuck work.

Hixx

What you should do is keep punching yourself in the ribs until you become accustomed to the pain. Be a man, raise your threshold.

I stand corrected means I admit I was wrong. ;)

Oops lol

I totally read "I stand correct" and didn't think twice about it. Okay then :D

At the EUROs? Yes probably, you can't blame him for not using Götze so soon, and risking Reus (inexperience at the big stage). Theyll probably be stars at the World Cup though.

I didn't say that and I don't mean that. The point was that I want Hummels to play because he deserves to and all the media bullshit and some posts here just were not fair.

Hixx

punching yourself repeatedly in the chest will make you look like that tarzim bloke in front of your lass though.

Labadal

Go see a doctor, man. Or else I'll start telling people about your small penis.

elseanio

Oh fuck, I feel like a grumpy auld git, but just called the police on these fucking rich twats who built a massive house behind mine and are having a stupid Damn party. Wouldn't mind, but the music is like a fucking concert, except it's absolute shit dance music.

Also have work tomorrow :( Police, of course, said they can do sod all about it.

Wilbur

Banned
punching yourself repeatedly in the chest will make you look like that tarzim bloke in front of your lass though.

She's asleep, she'll just call me a fucking twat for awakening her

Go see a doctor, man. Or else I'll start telling people about your small penis.

The whole world knows. News spreads fast when you've slept with 50% of the planet
not the male half

Oh fuck, I feel like a grumpy auld git, but just called the police on these fucking rich twats who built a massive house behind mine and are having a stupid Damn party. Wouldn't mind, but the music is like a fucking concert, except it's absolute shit dance music.

Also have work tomorrow :( Police, of course, said they can do sod all about it.

You auld git. Annoying though, such shite music to play. Bet it's Arnie

Yen

What did AA say? As for Wilbury, this isn't relevant to you at all but my ribs were worse when I cracked one falling onto the corner of a staircase than when I had them all broken for surgery. So break all your ribs and you'll be fine.

Wilbur

Banned
What did AA say? As for Wilbury, this isn't relevant to you at all but my ribs were worse when I cracked one falling onto the corner of a staircase than when I had them all broken for surgery. So break all your ribs and you'll be fine.

Sounds good, I'll get the hammer now

he said yenrot is a cunt

Fry

I liked Captain America, it's a good old school super-hero type of movie. That said, it's nothing more than decent... Thor was way better.

It's worth watching for her alone:

YdMl1.jpg

ops

YmIE0.jpg

K1LLER7

The plot of this movie more closely resembles a video game.

speaking of video games and movies, wtf have they done to the resident evil movies. Resi 1 was brilliant IMO and had the horror that was expected, but for some reason they decide she should be like a fucking ninja in the next :(

Clegg

Emily Blunt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all

Don't think she's in any superhero movies but that doesn't matter.

She fine.

dc89

I see Messi tore it up against Brazil.

Holy hell, Coldplay are so freaking good live, so so good!! Got loads of videos and pictures.

I see Messi tore it up against Brazil.

Holy hell, Coldplay are so freaking good live, so so good!! Got loads of videos and pictures.

Meh, saw them on Thursday. Was good but nothing special, the flashing wristbands are the best part of that show.

Says a lot I think.

Yen

I was okay until about an hour ago... Some guy pulled out of his drive into the front of her car but my ribs have started killing me. Gonna sleep on it and will probably go tomorrow.

You will not be able to get out of bed in the morning. The pain will be so much worse.

Wilbur

Banned
You will not be able to get out of bed in the morning. The pain will be so much worse.

Fuck's sake. I can't sleep now. Gonna have to call my boss in the morning and then stay in my girlfriend's bed all day haha.

I'm in pain every time I move :(

sneaky77

you really should drop by the ER and get them checked out, they will at least pump you full of painkillers.. issue with ribs.. no much they can do for you except pain killer but at least make sure is not puncturing anything or in danger or puncturing anything.

Wilbur

Banned
you really should drop by the ER and get them checked out, they will at least pump you full of painkillers.. issue with ribs.. no much they can do for you except pain killer but at least make sure is not puncturing anything or in danger or puncturing anything.

Yeah gonna go tomorrow cheers. I think it's just bruising, I can breathe okay it just kills in every position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom