• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
AvbyMJbCQAApD3e.jpg

Believe.

K1LLER7

If only you guys did that it might have saved you from players like Bebe.
Nah, Next season he'll take over from Nani and become player of the season, win the Ballon D'or and everyone will revel at the master stroke Fergie played by buying this guy before anyone else.

Wilbur

Banned
Shoot. I thought I posted this last night. Must of been in a different forum. I personally love the away kit. But I'm absolutely buying the home because it is better than any of the Nike ones. I'm getting ready to buy, but I can't decide if I should get 19 on the back for Stan. Thought rodvik, Wes, footyGAF?

Also, Holman is incredibly handsome.

Yeah get Petrov for sure. No other player more deserving of him even if he wasn't ill.

If only you guys did that it might have saved you from players like Bebe.

You'll be eating your words when he scores a brace against Southend in the Carling Cup next season.

https://p.twimg.com/AvbhThLCEAAPv_i.jpg:large[IG]

Awesme Parma home shirt. Has the name of every season ticket holder on it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's cool

Korez

250619_480130595347508_1762417193_n.jpg

Juventus and Nike have today unveiled the new away kit for season 2012/13. The elegant shirt, bearing new sponsor Jeep, is flood black, a colour chosen to highlight the Bianconeri’s determination and hunger for success.

The matchday shirt will no longer feature the Scudetto stars. Instead, an inscription reading ‘30 sul campo’ can be found underneath the club badge.

These stars, however, are present above the badge in the version on sale to supporters. An extra third star can be added at any of the club’s Juventus Stores.

Buy the new shirt and add the third star

Read the official press release below:

FLOOD BLACK FOR THE NEW JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB AWAY JERSEY UNVEILED TODAY BY NIKE

Great attention on the environment, engaging design and reference to the Club’s values.

Turin, 15th June 2012 – Nike and Juventus Football Club today unveiled the new Away kit of the Serie A champion team for next season. The kit draws inspiration from the glorious past of the Italian Championship Winning Club and celebrates its extraordinary new successful results.

The kit is flood black, a colour chosen to highlight the determination and hunger for success. The details on the jersey, shorts and socks are a tribute to the key values on which the Club was founded.

The crew neck design is inspired by the 1941-42 Coppa Italia winning jersey. The inner neck graphic on the shirt is a club motto - “Vincere Non È Importante È L’Unica Cosa che Conta” (Winning is not important, it is everything), symbol sentence by Giampiero Boniperti.

The socks are also all black with ‘Juventus’ written in white.

The new home kit is made from Nike’s ground-breaking recycled polyester, making it their most environmentally friendly kit ever produced. Each kit (shirt and shorts) is made using up to thirteen recycled plastic water bottles. This innovative manufacturing process reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to manufacturing traditional polyester. Nike has used an estimated 1115 million recycled plastic bottles to create its high performance kits since 2010.

The kits are made out of 23% lighter fabric with 20% stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous kits and feature Nike Dri-FIT technology to wick moisture away from athletes to help keep them cool and dry on-pitch.

Temperature regulation is helped by ventilation zones, consisting of a series of tiny laser cut holes from the under arms to the waistband, allowing air to circulate to keep players comfortable.

Nike Pro Combat base-layers are used by athletes to compliment playing kits to further improve comfort and increase protection from injury.

The Juventus Football Club Away Collection is complemented by a lifestyle sportswear collection off the pitch designed for those fans eager to wear their passion for Juventus with style and elegance in their free time.

The new Away jersey will be sold in its version with the 2 stars above the Juventus FC crest. For all Juventus supporters the next season jersey will come along with the Scudetto and a special written patch "30 sul campo" (30 well-earned on pitch).

The Away jersey will be available from 1st of June at Nike Store, Juventus Store and other selected retails.

hd_J3002_3.jpg

elseanio

"BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
UEFA confirm they are looking into reports that a banana was thrown on to the pitch during the Euro 2012 match between Italy and Croatia."

:( Didn't hear anything during the game. Glad they're looking into it.

dc89

Wow at that Juve kit.

Might consider that one for a future cheap kit purchase. Unless my France home kit is decent enough quality from Triads I won't be using them again.

GorillaJu

The joke is that she called herself the voice of a generation but she does not realise that she is full of shit.

Yeah, I don't buy that.

The whole show's rank of "tries too hard." The leaps that she expects the audience to make to sympathize with her character show a pretty ridiculous arrogance, and in fact you're never really meant to sympathize with anyone except her. Every other character is as stereotypical and one-dimensional as they come, except for Adam, who is funny as hell, and acted well.

She may include a lot of self-deprecating humor like the "voice of a generation" tongue-in-cheek joke, but the show was way too self-indulgent for me to ever take her humor with any kind of sincerity.

Messi

Yeah, I don't buy that.

The whole show's rank of "tries too hard." The leaps that she expects the audience to make to sympathize with her character show a pretty ridiculous arrogance, and in fact you're never really meant to sympathize with anyone except her. Every other character is as stereotypical and one-dimensional as they come, except for Adam, who is funny as hell, and acted well.

She may include a lot of self-deprecating humor like the "voice of a generation" tongue-in-cheek joke, but the show was way too self-indulgent for me to ever take her humor with any kind of sincerity.

Man so I am not the only one who thinks Adam is awesome.

GorillaJu

I've found girls with big tits to be one of life's great tragedies. All those I've been with have been entirely tolerant of however much fondling I want to do, but it's only fun to an extent, since they don't really seem to REALLY enjoy it. It's like when she'll see a movie you want to see together, but she'll never get excited about it. Three of my exes had freakishly large, disproportionate tits, but it was never how I imagined.

The girls I've been with who had nothing going on in that region turn on like a light switch, and one of them would come like a bottle rocket if I toyed around with what little she had.

You just can't seem to have it both ways :( My gf now wants to get implants but I'm afraid the redeeming factor of her lack of definition there (her sensitivity) is going to diminish if we go that road. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:(:( :(:(:( :( :( :( :( (

Kem0sabe

Those look real to me. Not that it matters - I'll never be touching them any time in my life.

I´ve had my way with a couple of girls that had implants, back in college, and i have to say that although implanted tits are nowhere near the perfection of the real thing (because they are too perfect... i.e symmetrical), they are awesome unto themselves.... if done properly.

The difference is not how they feel, it´s how they look, most of the time you can´t feel the difference

Messi

I've found girls with big tits to be one of life's great tragedies. All those I've been with have been entirely tolerant of however much fondling I want to do, but it's only fun to an extent, since they don't really seem to REALLY enjoy it. It's like when she'll see a movie you want to see together, but she'll never get excited about it. Three of my exes had freakishly large, disproportionate tits, but it was never how I imagined.

The girls I've been with who had nothing going on in that region turn on like a light switch, and one of them would come like a bottle rocket if I toyed around with what little she had.

You just can't seem to have it both ways :( My gf now wants to get implants but I'm afraid the redeeming factor of her lack of definition there (her sensitivity) is going to diminish if we go that road. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:(:( :(:(:( :( :( :( :( (

We are moving into odd territory here men.

Arnie

I've never been with a girl who has disproportionately large breasts, but I'm making it my goal of 2012.

Speaking of things I love, I'm in love with this joke. It's just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom