• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I've never been with a girl who has disproportionately large breasts, but I'm making it my goal of 2012.

Speaking of things I love, I'm in love with this joke. It's just amazing.

I had a gf in high school who was about 100 pounds, skinny as a stick but melon-sized tits. I was only 15 and didn't dare tread into that territory at the time, but I met up with her a few times after graduation and righted the fuck out of that wrong.

Wilbur

Banned
This is the greatest page in NeoGAF history. I don't think there's many more things on the planet greater than a nice pair of tits. Peanut chicken satays from the Chinese takeaway, Dwight Yorke, Bad Boys II. And tits.

They're just... I can't even begin to describe how wonderful they are.

Edit: fuck new page

Slizz

Boobs don't have to be huge to be wonderful.

Boobs proportional to a women's figure is also very attractive. Nice full B on a petite girl, lookin like rain drops, yum.

Hixx

as long as tits aren't:

flat
droopy
almost polygonal in shape because of bad boob jobs
riddled with scars

they're all good. there's nowt worse than tits that just look like excess skin aka pancake tits.

faridmon

I doubt anyone will care but, in this moment, the mass-murderer Breiviks court trial is live-feeded in VG website.

It disgusting to read what his defender in court is saying!

Wilbur

Banned
I doubt anyone will care but, in this moment, the mass-murderer Breiviks court trial is live-feeded in VG website.

It disgusting to read what his defender in court is saying!

Don't have time to watch, going out in 10 minutes but gonna read up on it later.

Zabojnik

250619_480130595347508_1762417193_n.jpg

Juventus and Nike have today unveiled the new away kit for season 2012/13. The elegant shirt, bearing new sponsor Jeep, is flood black, a colour chosen to highlight the Bianconeri’s determination and hunger for success.

Why, why, why, WHY, WHY, WHY ruin a fantastic shirt with that fucking sticker? It makes no sense. RAGEEE!!!! I can only imagine that this is how Jeep wanted it, seeing how their 'official logo' is black letters on white background. Fuck. :/

jeep-logo-wallpaper-595x446-500x375.jpg

Hixx

da fuck? hows this going to work? if the weather stays like this the pitch will probably get waterlogged - go somewhere else? whatever happens, gonna be a headache for UEFA.

Slizz

Wtf am I supposed to do now?

Guess I'll play some fucking videogames or some shit.

EDIT: Match suspended, torrential downpour, massive lightning strikes, flash flooding

Sunhi has some awesome gifs from the Euro thread

untitled-4kiyli.gif

untitled-51qys2.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why, why, why, WHY, WHY, WHY ruin a fantastic shirt with that fucking sticker? It makes no sense. RAGEEE!!!! I can only imagine that this is how Jeep wanted it, seeing how their 'official logo' is black letters on white background. Fuck. :/

http://www.pssautomotive.com/product_images/uploaded_images/jeep-logo-wallpaper-595x446-500x375.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://yourautoworld.com/images/Accessories/jeep-logo-seat-cover.jpg

images

jeep-typeface.jpg

FUCK OFF JEEP.

The customized three stars is genius though, I love it.

The elegant shirt, bearing new sponsor Jeep, is flood black, a colour chosen to highlight the Bianconeri’s determination and hunger for success.

If anything, the sponsor highlights our laziness.

Awesome Animals (and Yurt), you watched Father Ted yet?

I'll soon! I want to finish watching Spaced first!

Yes. As a Chilean, It's great to see Isla (and Vidal) in Juventus. Good luck Mauricio.

As a Chilean, you're a fucking warrior by default. I won't mind signing you for Juve.

elsk

Banned
Sky Italia are reporting that #Liverpool ready to release Alberto Aquilani, but player wants a pay-off before he joins #Milan (on a free).
lol_zpsadb46354.gif
lol_zpsadb46354.gif
lol_zpsadb46354.gif
lol_zpsadb46354.gif
lol_zpsadb46354.gif

Yes. As a Chilean, It's great to see Isla (and Vidal) in Juventus. Good luck Mauricio.

Any idea of what players was Rudi Voller scouting yesterday in the Boca - U de Chile match?

GorillaJu

Sky Italia are reporting that #Liverpool ready to release Alberto Aquilani, but player wants a pay-off before he joins #Milan (on a free).
lol_zpsadb46354.gif
lol_zpsadb46354.gif
lol_zpsadb46354.gif
lol_zpsadb46354.gif
lol_zpsadb46354.gif

Any idea of what players was Rudi Voller scouting yesterday in the Boca - U de Chile match?

I think its the opposite of that actually - Liverpool want a payoff from Aquilani, is what people have been saying.

dc89

BBC 5 live is saying that the whole is covered by water.

ITV just showed you a close up of the pitch and the water was standing on the pitch. I think this isn't going to recommence.

untitled-9kf8dq.gif

Sunhi again, best GIF of the tournament so far. So much mileage in that one.

faridmon

ITV just showed you a close up of the pitch and the water was standing on the pitch. I think this isn't going to recommence.

untitled-9kf8dq.gif

Sunhi again, best GIF of the tournament so far. So much mileage in that one.

Wasn't that the guy that was bouncing up and down for the portugal v deanmark game?

Yep, Elsk provided the GIF and it was the Germany Holland game.

Wes

venison crêpe
Woah never seen such a storm for a football match. No wonder they suspended the play. If the game is postponed to another day, it will cause a serious headache/delay.

They can fit it in tomorrow's 5pm slot. Only problem being 1 less day's rest before the final group games.

I won't let this discussion die since I was away while it occurred.

I've found girls with big tits to be one of life's great tragedies. All those I've been with have been entirely tolerant of however much fondling I want to do, but it's only fun to an extent, since they don't really seem to REALLY enjoy it. It's like when she'll see a movie you want to see together, but she'll never get excited about it. Three of my exes had freakishly large, disproportionate tits, but it was never how I imagined.

The girls I've been with who had nothing going on in that region turn on like a light switch, and one of them would come like a bottle rocket if I toyed around with what little she had.

You just can't seem to have it both ways :( My gf now wants to get implants but I'm afraid the redeeming factor of her lack of definition there (her sensitivity) is going to diminish if we go that road. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:(:( :(:(:( :( :( :( :( (

I agree with that. I think that is why I like the B-cup or smaller women. Definitely enjoy the playing more.

Boobs don't have to be huge to be wonderful.

Boobs proportional to a women's figure is also very attractive. Nice full B on a petite girl, lookin like rain drops, yum.

Proportion is the most important, agreed.

Well, yea. Although I don't share your infatuation with Kim Kardashian.

as long as tits aren't:

flat
droopy
almost polygonal in shape because of bad boob jobs
riddled with scars

they're all good. there's nowt worse than tits that just look like excess skin aka pancake tits.

That is a big reason I wasn't impressed with that Danish Euro girl. Her tits drooped way to far. Plus her hair looked gross, and she looked like she was wearing too much make-up. A push-up bra could have made me notice none of that.

I love women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom