• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

Well, the universe has a way of correcting itself.

England got boned out of that goal against Germany in 2010. Ukraine gets boned this year.

England got boned out of that goal against Germany in 2010. Ukraine gets boned this year.

And what does Ukraine get?

edit: Oh my, I see that Ukraine and England are in the same qualifying group for World Cup 2014.

jtb

Banned

:lol. England lost 4-1. 4-2... is still humiliation. So let's not pretend that if the goal had been counted in 2010 England would have not been embarrassingly vulnerable on the counter and abysmal at retaining the ball.

and '66. that too.

Lets be fair, it's not a JT moment unless it crosses some sort of line...

:lol :lol

elsk

Banned
Avx0CNaCQAA9dcy.jpg

Lionheart John Terry, too slow now to get back and win the ball then too slow to even clear the ball off the line in time.

Thank fuck Milner is off though!

Talon

:lol. England lost 4-1. 4-2... is still humiliation. So let's not pretend that if the goal had been counted in 2010 England would have not been embarrassingly vulnerable on the counter and abysmal at retaining the ball.
It would've been 1-1 at that point, wouldn't it? Or 2-1. It was immediately after that Germany started going on a tear.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Again, of course Ibra is going to score, the game means fuck all for Sweden.

Yeah, I'm not going to that Euro thread again.

Feorax

If Carroll keeps this up, he'll be a major asset to us next season. His touch, passing and judgement have improved immensely, and he wins pretty much everything in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom