• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
AM: Favourite Worst Nightmare > Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not = Humbug > Suck It and See

I'd say most people don't enjoy Humbug as much as the other albums, especially as much as their first one, but I love it.

Oasis:

WTSMG > Definitely Maybe > Don't Believe the Truth > SOTSOG > Dig Out Your Soul > Be Here Now > Heathen Chemistry

I love Humbug.

If you listen to Cheshire Catl by Blink-182 you will hear a different sound than what Enema of the State, and Take Off your Pants & Jacket give you. And their self-titled album was further from that. While I acknowledge that there was a period in time that they recycled their sound, they have broadened their range throughout their tenure as a band. I actually never listened to their recent release, but will need to take some time to listen. But it isn't fair to say their music was all the same.

This is one of my favorite songs by them, definitely not the sound you would associate them with:

Carousel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4Y...ar to 20 songs that sounded exactly the same.

rodvik

Suck It & See is great as well. They're a very good band

Pulp = Blur >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oasis

The Cure are also great, can't wait to see them

When I went to one of their concerts ten years ago it was the biggest concentration of opiate users I have ever seen.

Feorax

62423044.jpg

Sorry if old. Glimpse of LFC 3rd kit in background.

Not quite as bad as i expected.

Meier

My facial hair is ginger but the hair on my head is blonde, am I some kind of freak? :(

I had platinum blonde hair as a kid but it's turned into mostly brown with hints of blonde. My sideburns have quite a bit of red in them though as does my facial hair (less so here.. a mix of all 3 really). Occasionally get a red eyebrow or two as well.

Quite unusual.

Linius

Damn, I'm at work and you guys start talking music. Just to be clear Arctic Monkeys > Oasis! Best British band of all time? The Beatles.

Back to work.

bjaelke

I'm rooting for England tonight but I wouldn't mind Shiva netting a goal tonight (if he comes on) as it could be his last national cap.

Ukraine dominating outrageously at the moment. Surprised England can't even keep the ball with Rooney on the pitch. He's looked terrible so far, missed three controls. Will be a long evening for England at this rate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom