• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but

hToVa.jpg

The attacking movement in this side is so so poor. No one understands how to find space or where to make a run. Everyone just drifts around hoping a gap opens up eventually.

Feorax

Could do with putting on a couple of the younger players who are eager to prove themselves or earn a place in the knockout teams.

I'd definitely look to bring on Carroll and Walcott at half time.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ashley Young keeps playing it square rather than running down the wing. I kind of hope they score to give us a kick up the arse. We were so incredibly poor.

danwarb

Ukraine have had half a dozen shots from 40-yards out and the 1 good chance. They certainly put more energy into that first half though, needing a win. England will have the better of the second half I think.

bjaelke

Holy...that was embarrassing. I almost think it would've gone in without Rooney's help.

Edit: nvm, it spun away from the goal post.

jtb

Banned
Gerrard has really impressed me this tournament. tbh, I thought he was past it and would get subbed off at 60' every match.

It's a shame fat Frank got injured - I think they could really have finally had a productive partnership, with Lampard adapting really well to a holding role with Chelsea and Gerrard free to roam behind the striker pumping balls forward.

edit:
Nani was out of form and injured. Believe me I wish Nani played over Young but bear in mind everyone on the England team plays better at their clubs. Far better

somethingsomething HAT TRICK AGAINST CROATIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom