• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Fuck. Off.

I did read too that United would consider letting him go should the right offer come in for Nani a while ago, and I would agree too if we got offered enough.

Anzhi will pay an over-inflated fee and that'll get us Hazard as his replacement :p

fra_2ifi2h.gif

loool_2oke0s.gif

Does France have a (edit: viable) alternative to Evra?

Clegg

I did read too that United would consider letting him go should the right offer come in for Nani a while ago, and I would agree too if we got offered enough.

Anzhi will pay an over-inflated fee and that'll get us Hazard as his replacement :p

I'd only get rid of Nani if United were offered £40m-50m.

He's our best player after Rooney imo.

There were rumours that United would sell if contract negotiations broke down but I really think he'll stay.

kharma45

I'd only get rid of Nani if United were offered £40m-50m.

He's our best player after Rooney imo.

There were rumours that United would sell if contract negotiations broke down but I really think he'll stay.

Whilst we could probably get 40m out of Anzhi I'd say he's only worth around £30m or so, he's good when he's on form but he can disappear out of games too often and end up doing nothing, still not consistent enough for me.

He probably will stay but if any bid of £30m or above came in I'd let him go and replace him with Hazard.

feel

At Rock In Rio in Lisbon yesterday, one master troll puts a FC Porto scarf on the Linkin Park lead vocalist while he's performing Crawling among a huge crowd of supporters of the local teams Benfica and Sporting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shz_ifiP7mA

Yeah, nothing major comes of it but the mix of singing along and booing from the crowd is kinda funny.

Yo Yurt, wait for Italy - Luxembourg before you ridicule other nations :p

I could imagine Italy winning the whole thing out of the uh, azzuro :O

Madridy

It's official, Deportivo de La Coruña will be a Primera Division team the next year :DDDDDD

Awesome. A team with one of the greatest comebacks ever in the CL against AC Milan deserves to be among the best.

Watching that match with my close friend, whose an AC Milan fan, that day was one of the funniest football nights ever! How Luque, Valeron, Pandiani and co destroyed AC Milan was mesmerizing! :p

Hey, Evra up to his usual tricks. He's so shit.

If England have any sense they'll put Young or Oxlade up against him, even Walcott could do a job on him I reckon. Though if France have any sense he won't play.

Re Nani:- Quite certain he won't go to Russia. Probs a leak in his hunt for a better contract at United.

Jubern

What the hell was that? Why wasn't there anyone defending? Evra spends half the match 10m from their box.

Our defense is shit and our (very) offensive front can't score for its life. Whyyyyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom