• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's what I tell the children

Qexuo.gif

Well played.

Yen

I've eaten about 5 packets of Campbell's brandy/mixed balls in the last few days and now my Tongue is raw. Feels bad man.

Llorente will announce he is signing for Arsenal in a press conference he's called on Tuesday!

When did that happen?! It's alllllll over Twitter.

Apparently Fernando Llorente is going to hold a press conference on Tuesday in which he's expected to announce he is leaving Athletic Bilbao? Is this true? Suggestions Arsenal could be his destination.

Edit - Beaten!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"With the Scudetto we’ve reached the top after a very hard but extraordinary season. Moreover, the fans’ tribute in Turin has sent a shiver down my spine. I’ll always thank them. Against Atalanta, I celebrated the victory of two titles: one clinched with the team, and one received on the pitch from our supporters for my involvement with this side"

tumblr_m4njs4gBNV1r30r4xo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4nl1m2VNa1r30r4xo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4nnyza8Ko1r30r4xo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4nn11UwZ91r30r4xo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4nn11UwZ91r30r4xo2_500.gif

tumblr_m4nl68pDnD1r30r4xo1_250.gif

:(

Clegg

Apparently Fernando Llorente is going to hold a press conference on Tuesday in which he's expected to announce he is leaving Athletic Bilbao? Is this true? Suggestions Arsenal could be his destination.

Edit - Beaten!

Great signing for Arsenal if true.

But does it mean that RVP could be off?

Fry

Podolski and Llorente in - RvP staying? Doubtful but amazing news for Arsenal fans.

Twitter rumours are bollocks though.

Plasma

Banned
If we sign him I guess that means RVP is off, oh well at least if he does we're actually trying to replace him rather than relying on Bendtner, Campbell, Vela, Park, Chamakh, Afobe etc.

Will winning anything other than the league title or Champions League be considered a success? Am I the only one who doesn't care about the FA and Carling Cups? Another question. Will we win anything in the near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom