• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montolivo should come off I think. Italy only has one sub remaining though. And Casillas yet again.

I think it will be a shame if Italy don't end up with at least one goal.

dc89

Really. The whole idea was to get RVP to sign a new contract before he went to the Euro's. his meeting with Arsenal didn't go well at all if you believe the media.

so I think it's safe to say things like that do impact on a players performance and mental strength.

dc89

"Mark Lawrenson: "it will be bad for football if Spain win" Now: "they're peerless" hypocrite"

@IanCheeseman.

Haha, he works for the BBC too!

Smart move, Pedro is much faster on his wing, he's a counter attack player and Spain are going to sit a bit deeper from now on.

Wow Motta out, he did his harmstring it seems. Italy to play with 10 men.

dc89

RAI Sport: "Thiago Motta is crying tears of anger. He's now going to the dressing room accompanied by Azzurri staff."

Bumhead

Banned
Lawrenson has just said Spain will want to prove a point, having earlier dismissed the suggestion comments about them being boring will effect them.

The blokes a clown. Fucking moron.

dc89

Lawrenson has just said Spain will want to prove a point, having earlier dismissed the suggestion comments about them being boring will effect them.

The blokes a clown. Fucking moron.

BBC need to just get rid of him, Gary, Shearer and Hansen an just start again.

dc89

Yeah, what's Andy gray upto nowadays?

Co-Commentates and hosts a show on TalkSPORT.

He does the Champions League games and he's done Euro games too. Pretty decent.

Just had the CBBC commentary on via red button.

"Iniesta has got round him. That's because he's good."

I don't understand why the BBC persist with this set up. They could save thousands and improve the quality of their output by sacking Lawrenson, Shearer, Hansen, etc...

bjaelke

Pedro
KuGsj.gif

I think I'm going to cheer for Argentina in the WC (once/if US get eliminated of course). I'd like to see Messi get one so Pele will shut the hell up. Oh, and that is only on the condition that Tevez is not in the team and Maradona is involved somehow :D

Yen

I don't understand why the BBC persist with this set up. They could save thousands and improve the quality of their output by sacking Lawrenson, Shearer, Hansen, etc...

They all get £50,000 per week, and Lineker probably gets more. Michael Cox, Marcotti, Rory Smith, Tony Barrett would be good and cheap.

Bumhead

Banned
Mark Lawrenson is being a right bellend, what an utterly miserable spenk he is.

He's like the local knobhead in the pub with what he thinks are his "witty" one liners and quips, but nobody listens to him and thinks he's a C U Next Tuesday.

Offers absolutely nowt to the coverage of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom