• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

fasS0.gif

Hope's jaw>Olivia's jaw

fuenf

Zidane just had that certain flair about him. Just like Michael Jordan he was an ice cold assasin on the pitch but everything looked easy for him and had a certain elegance. Iniesta is an amazing player, no doubt, but he just lacks the style and the necessary ruthlessness Zidane had.

I'll never forget the goal he scored in the Champions League Finale against Bayer Leverkusen.

I love his spat with Mark Kermode. Kermode always mocks him on the review show, and Dyer replied by saying he would "knock his fucking canister in." Which prompted further mocking. This might be it.

I'm pretty sure Dyer invented his character because he's fucking terrified of getting in a real fight so he manufactured this awful London hard man act. I doubt he realises it's totally pathetic though and makes him more likely to get a good slap on a night out.

jtb

Banned
does Chelsea have to go through the qualifiers then? Or are all premier league teams automatically qualified?

Hixx

They don't even have to be oversized. A bonny lass in a Sunderland shirt is great, regardless of size. BUT NOT WILBURY SIZED WOMEN JUST THE SHIRTS OK

100049173414-13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom