• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessiej

He had the time of his life tonight!

AwwCBhQCAAAJxr3.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just asked for 'C-word'...
I'm not allowed :(

More suggestions?

Sleep on it! You don't really have to choose *now*.

I'm a free agent and open to being wooed. :)

Pirlo and Gattuso was my duo though and the reason I casually rooted for Milan. Historically I've always like Juve because of Buffon and Del Piero but we will see.

And poor Chiellini. I feel for him and love the guy for wanting to give it a go but he had no business starting today IMO.

Wait till the season starts then! It'll come to you.

Not that I give a shit, put any meaning behind, or know how FIFA rankings work but how high do you think Italy will climb when they get updated? They were/are like 12th last time I checked. My good friend is Chilean and brags about them being ranked higher than Italy. It's funny but she needs to be put in her place.

WJD

I think Kabouter should just let footy GAF as a collective decide Willkiller's tag. Much more entertaining that way!

PaulLFC

phil neville18 ‏@fizzer18
Question-does it matter to the fans if we don't sing the anthem-Italy sung loud-Spain didn't sing a word-what do u like best?

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Zabojnik

Accept me football GAFFFFFF. I need a serie A team to follow. Hard not to be a Juve fan though after this euro...

I, for one, would like to welcome you to the dark side.

1228046740_ranier_darth_fener.JPG

Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, DIMMI DIRETTA DIMMI TUTTOOOO!, Pepe ... What's not to love?

If I can't think of something I really want by tomorrow I'll let Footy-Gaf choose my tag.

Under one condition. It can't reference Sunderland or any of it's ex-players etc etc.

elkayes

Not that I give a shit, put any meaning behind, or know how FIFA rankings work but how high do you think Italy will climb when they get updated? They were/are like 12th last time I checked. My good friend is Chilean and brags about them being ranked higher than Italy. It's funny but she needs to be put in her place.

from looking at wikipedia, i´d guess you guys and portugal can expect to jump up a few spots. Also lols at Uruguay at #2. List is weird

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I, for one, would like to welcome you to the dark side.

http://www.duomonnezza.com/immagini/1228046740_ranier_darth_fener.JPG[IMG]

[spoiler]Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, DIMMI DIRETTA DIMMI TUTTOOOO!, Pepe ... What's not to love?[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

He liked Rino. He's going to love Vidal eh?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cLoM5.jpg

Fry

If I can't think of something I really want by tomorrow I'll let Footy-Gaf choose my tag.

Under one condition. It can't reference Sunderland or any of it's ex-players etc etc.

Pick a tag that allows other users to make fun of you. like 'I always have a boner', etc, I dunno.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hate to say it but..

Verratti would've won us the Euros.

edit: Spanish Wrath why are you not out celebrating!

I hate to say it but..

Verratti would've won us the Euros.

edit: Spanish Wrath why are you not out celebrating!

I already celebrated last wednesday night. I had more reasons to celebrate , cause it was harder and I suffered way more. My liver will thank me.

Also, I have to wake up early tomorrow.

Will go to Cibeles tomorrow afternoon though, when the team arrives.

Slizz

WillKiller; I'd ask for the tag: GAF-Gold™

No one has it and I'm sure they'd give it to you. Be the first member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom