• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh there he is!
20m for RVP is not exactly a HUGE but yes the salary he would ask would be huge but I believe RVP might, might, accept a slightly less salary if Conte/Marotta really does manage to convince him of the new Juve project (Given he is leaving Arsenal because he doesnt believe in them and not just for money)

It is IMO, if you consider his age and other factors, and that Arsenal prefer to sell him abroad (Italy).

GAF NO GO

Dark Knight no spoiler thread

PS4 'Liverpool thread'

3DS XL impressions thread

Steam Summer 2012 sale thread

70% PS3 DC Universe thread (lol)

Fady K

Guys, many of you have been waiting for years for this film, myself included. Avoid the thread as you may not only bump into a fool who's intention is to spoil the film, but also into others who use the spoiler tags incorrectly! Avoid the thread at all costs till you've seen the film.

Fady, are you looking forward to seeing the Chelsea match today? Can't wait to see some of the new players.

Very much Sloosha. I will have to get up at around 5:30 AM to see it though. What time will it show in your area?

Sucker Punch was a load of shit. Went to an advance screening before it came out over here and I immediately regretted going when the film started :(

Likewise my friend, likewise.

I N C E P T I O N

Imagine a match within a match where what you do in one of them affects the results of the other.

Looks like one of the generic Adidas team wear kits.

Great new avatar man!

just opened a new tab for the batman thread. thank god i went here first :D closed it already.

btw, am i the only one who thinks that smokey dave looks like a grown up messi?

image.php

I see a resemblance. However, till this day, Messi's alternate is THIS GUY:

breckin_meyer_sm_1003.jpg

Breckin_Meyer.jpg

breckin-meyer.jpg

BreckinMeyer2.jpg

c29bc4e7857fbe6836f1d190607b1c49.jpg

Splatt

lol

what a JT. I read the spoilers but I'll forget them in a week or two, whenever the movie is coming out in my region. Thank god for my goldfish memory.

Carbonox

My fists. They are clenched.

Sorry team-mates but football training later isn't going to be nice for any of you.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

lol

what a JT. I read the spoilers but I'll forget them in a week or two, whenever the movie is coming out in my region. Thank god for my goldfish memory.
I also read them, but i guess I'm not enough of a movie fan to find them shocking in the least. perhaps I have to settle myself behind the TV more often without a handheld to keep me occupied.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Right, that was too close. I am abandoning GAF until I see TDKR on Friday. I must remain pure.

Fady K

Haha! I knew it would be this exact image Splatt :p

I remember people also spoiled the biggest event when the new Harry Potter book came out. I guess they just want to ruin people's surprises and feel good about it. (Not that I can imagine how, though).

I remember that :( Some jackasses did the same when Metal Gear Solid 4 came out and they event sent random PSN messages :/!!!

pappe

I had the TDKR thread opened in 1 tab and this in the other.

This thread warned me about the poster in TDKR thread and then the last post on that thread warned me about the poster in this thread. I am unspoiled still.

Feels like i am living my life on the edge. Fuck this is exciting my heart is beating so fast.

Okay I only read the first line. I think there were 2 lines. I'm still pissed but it could have been worse.

FFS what a twat. As I was reading it I was thinking holy shit wtf is going on right now :(

Fady K

Eh, what happened here? Did someone post spoilers for The Dark Knight Rises?

Avoid page 360 of this thread at all costs, also avoid these threads:

Dark Knight no spoiler thread

PS4 'Liverpool thread'

3DS XL impressions thread

Steam Summer 2012 sale thread

70% PS3 DC Universe thread (lol)

Okay I only read the first line. I think there were 2 lines. I'm still pissed but it could have been worse.

FFS what a twat. As I was reading it I was thinking holy shit wtf is going on right now :(
I unsuspectingly went in the Steam thread and saw it, then made a post here warning about it and my post was placed right after his spoiling it here again. He got me twice son of a bitch.

Hixx

Seems I picked a great time to eat me dinner. It's a shame some pathetic little spenk feels his life is so shit he has to ruin things for others, tho.

Zabojnik

I dodged the bullet by mere microseconds! Took a quick lance at that post, noticed the 'junior member' tag and looked away just in time. My brain managed to register only that someone kills someone else, but I have no idea who or why.

When is the ManU game today? Will I be able to admire Clevgod in action?

EDIT: Thanks, Fady.

Fady K

I dodged the bullet by mere microseconds! Took a quick lance at that post, noticed the 'junior member' tag and looked away just in time. My brain managed to register only that someone kills someone else, but I have no idea who or why.

When is the ManU game today? Will I be able to admire Clevgod in action?

EDIT: Thanks, Fady.

I saw the first two words and FREAKED OUT. That guy ruined it for many people. He's horrible :/!!!

You're most welcome Zabojnik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom