• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Those of you that had already been spoiled, I'm so sorry. In case that asshole returns with another account, please edit one of your previous posts with something like "ATTENTION, TDKR spoiler on page ###, post number ######!!!" so those of us catching up on the thread don't get spoiled. Thanks!

Super Tom is Olympicking.

Oh, right. Well, that's even better then. Olympus is where a true god resides.

sohois

Those of you that had already been spoiled, I'm so sorry. In case that asshole return with another account, please edit one of your previous posts with something like "ATTENTION, TDKR spoiler on page ###, post number ######!!!" so those of us catching up on the thread don't get spoiled. Thanks!

Looking back to page 360 I can't see the spoiler post anyway, so I presume once the member started posting the spoilers the mods just nuked the whole account, deleting every post.

So I would imagine if the guy goes on a rampage again there won't be any evidence left once the mods realise.

Zabojnik

Looking back to page 360 I can't see the spoiler post anyway, so I presume once the member started posting the spoilers the mods just nuked the whole account, deleting every post.

So I would imagine if the guy goes on a rampage again there won't be any evidence left once the mods realise.

Sure, but it may take them some time. Better safe than sorry.

Splatt

05940938_.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37LfA4UcfFo

Arnie

That's the good thing about sleeping in till midday, you don't get Batman spoilt by some JT.

Good luck to anyone getting tickets in the LFC free for all tomorrow :( Will post some tips later from how it went for me today
Ta. Is tomorrow Cat C games, then Friday A and B?

GorillaJu

Guess I missed it. Not really looking to be spoiled but I don't give a shit anyway. I don't watch movies to be surprised.

Glad he got banned at least.

sohois

Guess I missed it. Not really looking to be spoiled but I don't give a shit anyway. I don't watch movies to be surprised.

Glad he got banned at least.

I feel the same way, just can't wrap my head around the implosions at being spoiled. Perhaps its because i have never been a big film guy where the far shorter duration compared to things like TV or books makes it easier to ruin.

Zabojnik

Aaaaaaaand the last mortgage payment has been made. I'm free, FootyGAF, I'M FINALLY FREEEEE
to spend money on random and useless stuff
!!!

Wilbur

Banned
Aaaaaaaand the last mortgage payment has been made. I'm free, FootyGAF, I'M FINALLY FREEEEE
to spend money on random and more often than not completly useless stuff
!!!

I think you're the first person I've ever heard to say they paid off their mortgage. CONGRATS!

elseanio

That's the good thing about sleeping in till midday, you don't get Batman spoilt by some JT.

Ta. Is tomorrow Cat C games, then Friday A and B?

Yep. 50% of A/B tickets went on today, then ALL C tickets tomorrow (so even people who have 13+ credits have a scramble tomorrow!) then the remaining A/B tickets to ALL on Frdiday

The new queue system is alright. I waited 20 mins this morning, but no refreshing was needed. Had a countdown that was pretty accurate. It saves to the browser, so multiple tabs wont work. If you are getting on at 8:15 to f5 the fastest, have firefox/ie/chrome all open (even chrome incognito worked as an extra browser). It is pretty much the first to connect at 8:15

only got City/Arsenal/United/Newcastle for myself. Row 69 of 305 for each one.

to spend money on random and useless stuff
!!!

That's awesome. I can't even comprehend getting into a 30 year mortgage right now. Seems wild to me. One of my good friends just got married, and already owns a house. His wife will be pregnant before they're married a year. We're 24 and that seems so fucking insane right now.

TeegsD

Today I learned that Nelson Mandela is a Sporting fan. Also they now like teasing new signings but looks like we'll find out who it is around 11:45. Please be a consistent striker, please be a consistent striker....
Liedson

Arnie

Yep. 50% of A/B tickets went on today, then ALL C tickets tomorrow (so even people who have 13+ credits have a scramble tomorrow!) then the remaining A/B tickets to ALL on Frdiday

The new queue system is alright. I waited 20 mins this morning, but no refreshing was needed. Had a countdown that was pretty accurate. It saves to the browser, so multiple tabs wont work. If you are getting on at 8:15 to f5 the fastest, have firefox/ie/chrome all open (even chrome incognito worked as an extra browser). It is pretty much the first to connect at 8:15

only got City/Arsenal/United/Newcastle for myself. Row 69 of 305 for each one.

Sweet, nice one. I'll set my alarm then and be ready. With the queue system and 50% of tickets still to go up I should be alright getting a Kop tickets for a couple of Cat A games. I'm probably going to try for similar games as you, they seem the best of this first half.

For 50 million.
Beans.

Zabojnik

I'm useless and random, spend it on me.

Congrats!

Get in line, Mastadon! First up, this beauty:

ibanezrgpremium.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7YIWOSBX_U

That's awesome. I can't even comprehend getting into a 30 year mortgage right now. Seems wild to me. One of my good friends just got married, and already owns a house. His wife will be pregnant before they're married a year. We're 24 and that seems so fucking insane right now.

Yeah, it's insane, but what can you do? And it's obviously easier if you're sharing the burden with someone else. I'm so fucking relieved and happy right now.

Congrats but that money will go towards something else, like savings for kids etc. :p

Gee, thanks, Kyoufu. *debbiedowner.jpg*

Fady K

Cool, you guys will have enough time to watch the Spain/Mexico friendly.

They play tonight :0? Nice :] I hope they use big players!

It would be a fitting end for that darn poster.

Someone spoiled the entire City signing campaign. You're selling Tevez and Dzeko, buying Cleverley and Jovetic. Oops!

It was supposed to be announced next week! You ruined all four City surprises :[ Could not believe my eyes about Cleverley joining though, the rumors were true after all.

ibvJaapQl2BXqB.gif

Sunhi you fucking God.

LOL. Sunhi should be making money out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom