• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Is it safe now? Did we get spoiled in here?

tumblr_ljr24sb2xC1qzekiko1_400.gif

Yes, he came from nowhere posting spoilers. He even took down fady.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ibrahimovic: "PSG have made the impossible possible. It's a big step in my career, another dream come true. In my mind I had no doubts."

Oh wow really Ibra?

So become a Juventus fan gets me into the wealthy industry of Petrol? Count me as a fan!!

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL PIIIIIIIIIIIIIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hired.

*remembers that you posted a picture of you wearing an Inter shirt once*

Fired.

Carbonox

Ibrahimovic: "PSG have made the impossible possible. It's a big step in my career, another dream come true. In my mind I had no doubts."

Oh wow really Ibra?

This is even worse and more hilarious than Robbie Keane's constant "this is a dream and I've supported the club since I was a child".

operon

Oh wow really Ibra?

Hired.

*remembers that you posted a picture of you wearing an Inter shirt once*

Fired.

raining-money.jpg
they made it rain money for him

Kenka

Well yeah obviously before PSG became rich.

Look at the past few seasons league standings.
I don't want to push the topic further but to me, it's actually something good. The league is unpredictable but you always have new talents coming out each season. That lack of consistency is something beautiful.

Giroud and Belhanda are a recent fine example of that fact.

pappe

Maybe they have it the other way round. Newcastle have offered Ba for Carrol and 10mil. It would still be foolish, but atleast it makes SOME sense.

Arnie

First day in training, Ba's leg falls off. :(
Probably, his knee's perilously close to exploding, if you believe everything you hear. I remember when Morientes signed I was convinced he'd have a brain haemorrhage before he even kicked a ball. Turns out he was shit anyway.
Stupid move of true. Carroll should stay at Liverpool and be used as a plan B option.
Fuck the plan B option. The best teams in the world don't need a plan B, and thus we shouldn't aspire to one, especially when that plan B is to hoof it forwards to Carroll; the footballing equivalent to selling your kidney for drugs.
Maybe they have it the other way round. Newcastle have offered Ba for Carrol and 10mil. It would still be foolish, but atleast it makes SOME sense.
Ba's buyout is £7.5 million. Newcastle seem to want Carroll but they're strapped for cash. This way they spend much less than we're asking and reduce the wage bill to make room for Carroll.

Carbonox

We haven't offered Ba and 10m. :lol Damn newspapers. The only way Ba will ever come up in negotiations is if Liverpool asked about him, to which Newcastle would tell them to fuck off.

I should start a blog and come up with even more ludicrous transfer stories.

The fuck? Strapped for cash? :lol There's a difference between strapped for cash and being sensible with our transfer budgets.

Kyoufu

Ba has a release clause of 7 million until the end of the month.

We haven't offered Ba and 10m. :lol Damn newspapers. The only way Ba will ever come up in negotiations is if Liverpool asked about him, to which Newcastle would tell them to fuck off.

I should start a blog and come up with even more ludicrous transfer stories.

We should tag team that shit. We could troll so many legit publications lol

Fady K

So cute but scary at the same time. : D

Well let's assume the spoilers were real, who cares? It's a superhero movie not Memento :p It's still going to be a fun ride even if you know the ending or whatever he posted.

I dunno man! I genuinely enjoyed the first two Batman films' stories big time, was surprised by a lot of elements :D It's a Nolan film after all ;)

tumblr_ljr24sb2xC1qzekiko1_400.gif

Yes, he came from nowhere posting spoilers. He even took down fady.

He almost took me down, I read the first two words and immediately moved my eyes away. I am angry at what he did to the countless other posters though. So unfair, this is the first time I called someone a bad thing in a long time lol.

Fady K

Who did France appoint as manager? Remember Deschamps and Le Guen heavily linked.

Deschamps my friend. Funny, the last two managers are players from that World Cup 98 winning team. How is your back?

Edit: Beaten by good friend, the prince of persia ;)

I'm so excited. The gf and I are going to spend the afternoon downtown before heading to the game and we're going to goto the player meet and greet. I can't wait!

Yen

Deschamps my friend. Funny, the last two managers are players from that World Cup 98 winning team. How is your back?

Edit: Beaten by good friend, the prince of persia ;)

I'm good. I forgot to mention I have tore all my ligaments in the lower back. It sounds worse than it is! I have the sofa moved right up to the tv and I'm sitting here in not much pain playing F1 2011. I'm heading to Oxford for a few days starting Friday. Big posh wedding! What's the craic with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom