• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

somehow I feel like Chico and Kagawa are gonna be BFF's. I wouldn't be surprised if chico acts as Kagawas translator since he did it once with Anderson. :p
Think their partnership could be like Kagawa with Lowendowski. Think a player like Kagawa is what Chicha needs.

Messi

Shearer - "Ballotelli hasn't won anything"

HAHAHA

olivia-wilde-wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-99.gif

Clegg

Terry can't play the offside line, he's just too slow.

Balotelli can't finish for shit right now.

Pirlo has been running the show.

Rooney has just been off the pace the entire game. Welbeck has done well winning the ball for England but their wingers have done nothing in attack.

Enjoyable first half though. Much better than Spain/France.

Why put Rooney or Welbeck on Pirlo? Both are doing a poor job and it's a waste of their energy. Either stick Parker on him or take Welbeck off for Jones and just tell him to follow Pirlo everywhere.

edit: Milner's doing his job. Not sure why people are complaining. He's there mainly to protect Johnson and he's done that.

Clegg

Why put Rooney or Welbeck on Pirlo? Both are doing a poor job and it's a waste of their energy. Either stick Parker on him or take Welbeck off for Jones and just tell him to follow Pirlo everywhere.

I'd take off Rooney instead of Welbeck tbh.

He looks shattered out there.

Bumhead

Banned
Milner and Rooney have been the weak link for me so far. Rooney did better then but has looked a few yards off the pace upto then.

Need to step it up.

dc89

England are riding their luck now. Anywhere else except straight at Hart and Balotelli would have scored.

Balotelli is being a real menace now.

elsk

Banned
Think their partnership could be like Kagawa with Lowendowski. Think a player like Kagawa is what Chicha needs.

Kagawa complained about Lewa being a poacher, actually haha. He prefers someone like Lucas Barrios, who can also pass the ball to him.

Why let Pirlo just spray these passes around? He's the only one creating anything for them. Fucking close him down. Don't just run towards him, stop 5 yards away and wave your arms about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom