• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
+ Thiago Motta

Best football villain ever. *Penalty gif*

Sounds like you're mentally preparing for today's game!

gazjun24.jpg

Italy are dead without Chiello and with Montolivo starting.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A tough decision ahead of Gerrard..

This week Daniele De Rossi said that Gerrard was his idol and Marchisio followed suit.

Marchisio “Of course I won’t be there thinking about it during the game, but I would like to swap shirts with Gerrard at the end of the match.”

2 blondes 1 shirt.

Zabojnik

one team wont want to play, the other doesnt know how to play

it'll be 3 rounds of pens and then some buffon saves to end it. im ready for this terrible match

Greatest goalkeeper of all times? Yes. Penalty-saving keeper? No. He's terrible at pens, actually.
Yes, I'm still bitter about the 2003 CL final. Fuck penalties. Damn you, Sheva, DAMN YOU!!!

dc89

Just reading the paper. De Rossi ran more miles than any other player at Euro 2012 in the group stages - 20.2 miles.

No wonder Mancini really wanted him, what an engine and he'd be a great addition.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Greatest goalkeeper of all times? Yes. Penalty-saving keeper? No. He's terrible at pens, actually.
Yes, I'm still bitter about the 2003 CL final. Fucking penalties. Damn you, Sheva, DAMN YOU!!!

Dida was way off his line -_-

So Thiago Motta is saying he's "100 per cent recovered". We're 100 per cent fucked then?

Clegg

The National are reporting that Madrid will offer Nuri Sahin, Ricardo Carvaldo + £25m pounds for Luka Modric. Thats a really good deal.

If this story is true then Spurs should accept it imo.

Hixx

ibh5DCyUV01mDX.jpg

Shitty leak of our new away kit. Dunno what to think. If there's really no trim on the collar like it seems it just looks weird.

edit with better pic

Arrrgh tiny pic

Arnie

The National are reporting that Madrid will offer Nuri Sahin, Ricardo Carvaldo + £25m pounds for Luka Modric. Thats a really good deal.

If this story is true then Spurs should accept it imo.

That's a fucking fantastic deal. Take it Spurs.

Slizz

I just now realized I was back on GAF :lol

I hope the England Italy game is a good one. 2-2 into penalties would be fun.

Hixx

Isn't Carvalho about 300 now?

Anyway Italy will win 2-1 tonight and will score the winner in the last minutes of normal or extra time

I dreamt it.

Seems like this is our new away shirt:

cfsFe.jpg

Not that bad but fuck Puma. They promised us unique designs and all they did was change the color of already used designs.

Arnie

Everyone should be in for Sahin, he's fucking class. Like a young Alonso. Wish Rodgers would get on the phone to his mate and ship Adam and Spearing out.

Hixx

Seems like this is our new away shirt:

[IM.G]http://i.imgur.com/cfsFe.jpg[/IMG]

Not that bad but fuck Puma. They promised us unique designs and all they did was change the color of already used designs.

wanna swap?

Also apparently our shirts START at £50. Fucking kitbag...

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Steven Naismith and Steven Whittaker are now free agents after refusing to transfer their contracts to newco Rangers. Good pick ups for anyone.

wanna swap?

Also apparently our shirts START at £50. Fucking kitbag...
What does yours look like? All 3 leaked BVB shirts look rather bad...

This is ugly. Not sure if I'll be getting a shirt this season :(
Yeah, I won't. Home shirt has a shitty collar, away shirt is just not that nice and the third/CL shirt won't win any beauty contest either. Really expected more from Puma, Kappa shirts were nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom