• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Some mutterings that Spurs are looking at Lyon's Cissokho as BAE is having some kind of contractual dispute with the club. If there's one player I would pay anything to keep it's Benny.
Already posted this, and I also think you should pay what it costs to keep him, he's your best player behind Bale, in my opinion.

Slizz

FIFA be trollin'

QJxV4.png

LegoArmo

No.

It's not theirs it's ours and they stole it from us.

It's still ours, it always will be. What they own is imaginary. Unless they start forcing Ferguson to sell players, and pocket the money, stripping the assets, it's all just "shares". That's just business and it doesn't matter to me that much as a fan. 20% hasn't gone, it's still there, just someone else owns it now (well not yet, I guess, this could all fail).

More money could go on transfers, more money could go on wages, but so far it hasn't been needed, so fair enough. This year and next will be important.

Rhys McCabe to The Wednesday confirmed:

Sheffield Wednesday have agreed a deal to sign attacking midfielder Rhys McCabe.

The 20-year-old will join the Owls on a three-year contract subject to international clearance.

McCabe was hailed as an exciting talent at former club Glasgow Rangers, scoring for the Scottish giants in the 2011 Youth Cup final against Celtic at Hampden Park.

He played against Hamburg and Liverpool before making his senior debut for Rangers facing Hearts in the SPL in March 2012.

McCabe was then called up to the Scotland Under-21 squad and duly made his debut against Italy.

mccabe138-282267_478x359.jpg

Jones has confirmed Wednesday beat off interest from several clubs in the top flight, including Everton, Queens Park Rangers and Swansea City, to land the highly-rated 20-year-old.

In Jones and Mandaric We Trust :bow

The Rangers fans seem upset, according to them the lad is a JT, a mercenary and they hope he rots in the lower divisions... lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's like a small region in GB, right?
I kid, I kid.

In other news, a lot of 'experts' seem to think we're really after Džeko. So ... buy RVP from Arsenal -> sell to City -> get Džeko. Makes sense.

That's supposedly our plan C if he ends up with City right?

Dzeko is too stationary for Conte.

K1LLER7

Just got Arkham City from a friend, Was wondering, for anyone who's played Arkham City, is it better to play Arkham Asylum first?

Yen

you should definitely play asylum first since city is the sequel to asylum.

nope. better story maybe but city is much more entertaining

Storywise, it would be ok playing AC first, but I think, looking back, that AA was the better game. I'd rather play AA first as well.

K1LLER7

you should definitely play asylum first since city is the sequel to asylum.
nope. better story maybe but city is much more entertaining

Storywise, it would be ok playing AC first, but I think, looking back, that AA was the better game. I'd rather play AA first as well.
Thanks for the heads up guys, I started AA a while back but stopped around the time Uni started.

Clegg

Isn't today the last day that Sao Paolo can get 80% of a potential Lucas transfer. Tomorrow a clause kicks in and they can only get 70%.

I presume that this transfer isn't happening now?

Yen

dani pacheco
"unfortunately I'm not involved for the match on Thursday. I will keep working. Always. One day it will come."

Carbonox

Arkham Asylum is boring and drags every so often, despite the decent storyline and occasional moments of greatness. Arkham City though is the dog's bollocks. Phenomenal game.

Yen

Arkham Asylum is boring and drags every so often, despite the decent storyline and occasional moments of greatness. Arkham City though is the dog's bollocks. Phenomenal game.

My only complaint about AA was the crap boss fights, except for
Scarecrow.
AC was still pretty amazing, though.

K1LLER7

Isn't today the last day that Sao Paolo can get 80% of a potential Lucas transfer. Tomorrow a clause kicks in and they can only get 70%.

I presume that this transfer isn't happening now?
No #MouraPowellFuture, unless he intends to waive of his percentage.

Feorax

dani pacheco
"unfortunately I'm not involved for the match on Thursday. I will keep working. Always. One day it will come."

Suspect he is gone.

Silly decision IMO. He's no world beater, but he'd be a better squad player than Downing by a long way.

Clegg

Hope so.

Unless City decide to pay his agent a tonne of money, just like Nasri.

I'm assuming City aren't able to sign RVP because they still can't offload any of their fringe players.

If they can get rid of Adebayor then they'll probably jump back to the head of the queue for RVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom