• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

So Aquilani is staying with Liverpool then?

Juventus-cant-afford-Liverpools-Alberto-Aquilani,-eye-Michel-Bastos-and-Ibrahimovic,-Serie-A-news-67938.jpg

Kyoufu

Great, then we keep Asare. (who is supposedly being watched by Ajax as a replacement for Janssen/Anita)

Interesting. Gives me more confidence of signing him. Especially when he only got 20 minutes on the pitch last night.

Wessiej

Who do you like more? Vertonghen or Anita?

Vertonghen is better and has more personality, Anita is f'ed up by media training, always nice and would never say something insulting. Vertonghen called our rivals fucking cockroaches on stage when we won from them, so I love him for that.

The_Hitcher89///Stark FC
PrematureQuiche///PrematureQuiche FC
Arnie///LSD Eindhoven
elseanio/// Sporting Lisbonjela
BLSwagger10///Puff Puff Shoot
Joe///Holy Cannoli
Jeff Albertson///Jeff FC
Vivarazala///Vivalaraza
Awesome Animals///JTgate
choodi///Fatman United (choodi)
odd_morsel///Bacon of Hope FC
Freewheelin'///FreeWheelin FC
Spanish Wrath///Vuvuzela BRRRRFC
kharma45///Leave My Arcelona
Anderson///UnAthletic FC
Swance///Swance's Sexy Squad
WoodenLung///Voyeurs Young Boys
the walrus///TheWalrus
LegoArmo///BASED-in-Newcastle
WJD///WJD FC
Kylehimself///kylehimself
PaulLFC///Racing AbbeyNational
Keio///FC Voitto

Mastadon///Dyslexia Untied
Snoopen///Arse FC
Wilbury///JTbury FC

22 done and dusted so far. Room for more :)

fake edit: Something seems to have gone wrong, I have more payments into the paypal account than there are people who are confirmed to be in the league. Who am I missing?

real edit- It was Freewheelin' :)

I've read all types of bullshit figures re: months ban and money. Everything from 4 months and less money (100k) to 3 months and 400k, to 4 months and 400k. Who the fuck knows? Everyone is a lawyer on Twitter, or ITK.

But I will say this, given the impossibility of the situation that Conte will face if it goes to trial, he should take whichever deal gets them as little time away as possible regardless of the money. With these types of figures getting thrown around, anyway, it seems pretty obvious to me that Juve will be paying the fee that gets imposed on Conte and any of his staff.

I am glad to see that a plea will probably still get reached. I'm still most worried about Bonucci and the trial. I fear that he doesn't stand a chance. Does he get to play while he's on trial?

LegoArmo

There's so many good midfielders in the world it's amazing that United haven't signed one. Ferguson really wants someone special, a new Scholes, but he won't find one, so he should just get a very good player instead.

Fry

There's so many good midfielders in the world it's amazing that United haven't signed one. Ferguson really wants someone special, a new Scholes, but he won't find one, so he should just get a very good player instead.

Should've signed Xarlie Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom