• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Reliable source says Debuchy has arrived in Newcastle and will have his medical this week. Gulp. Please be true.
I don't know why you keep doing this to yourself.
I wonder if Suso follows Wilshere on Twitter...
It's like those horrific images of STDs to get young people to refrain from sexual activity. Show Suso the worst end of the scale when it comes to playing too much, too young, and hope it satiates his desire to push into the first team.

Were Spurs after Leandro Damiao?

Arnie

Oh god, it's like a United pre-season friendly with minute Moura updates. I hope you guys do spooge all that money on him, would be such a waste.

Brazil have got the gold.

LegoArmo

Oh god, it's like a United pre-season friendly with minute Moura updates. I hope you guys do spooge all that money on him, would be such a waste.

Brazil have got the gold.

I hope we do and he dribbles past you entire defence, and keeper, to score at Anfield.

Arnie

I hope we do and he dribbles past you entire defence, and keeper, to score at Anfield.
Dribble past an entire defence during a United game at Anfield, you say?

suarez's%20incredible%20weave%20against%20man%20united%20109807517.jpg

Arnie

I'm sure Borini's legs will make all the difference against Bolton and co too.
That's all we need really. We can outplay the likes of United with ease.
Is Carroll really injured or is he being left out of the Europa League squad on purpose?

THE CLOT THICKENS
I think it's a bit of both. He definitely does have a groin strain (confirmed by sources at the Echo) but whether that's enough to stop him playing any part, or travelling with the squad I'm not really sure.

Wessiej

Anita @ the Open Day when he was asked if he is staying at Ajax : ''I'm here for now and I'm focussing on Ajax now.''

Ugh shit doesn't look good, fuck you Newcastle!

Kyoufu

Anita @ the Open Day when he was asked if he is staying at Ajax : ''I'm here for now and I'm focussing on Ajax now.''

Ugh shit doesn't look good, fuck you Newcastle!

I read that when he switched from defender to midfield the team went from 6th to 1st in the league.

I would welcome him if he joined, but not really getting my hopes up.

Wessiej

We'll give you Obertan as well. He's awesome. Will be a star for Ajax.

You keep him, we keep Anita. DEALS DONE!

I read that when he switched from defender to midfield the team went from 6th to 1st in the league.

I would welcome him if he joined, but not really getting my hopes up.
Yeah he was really the person we needed there. He is only 1.65m long but a beast on the midfield. Smart, fast and a hard worker.

Zabojnik

Fiorentina signed Borja Valero from Villareal for 7M€. Niiiice.

Various sources now saying that the disciplinary commission would be okay with a 4 months + 100.000€ fee for Conte (up from the proposed 3 months + 200.000€) or 3 months + 400.000€. I hope it's the latter, if only because the cash will be donated to humanitarian and relief organizations. One month doesn't change anything for Conte and at least some good would come out of this absurd situation.

Fuck

Julian Koch is injured again, again his right knee. It's not that bad, he's out for 2-4 weeks but the fact that it's again his bad knee doesn't look good. Such a shame :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom