• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ok, just listened to TalkSPORT and I'm now convinced one plays Good Cop and the other Bad Cop on purpose.

How can Cundy justify and defend the athletes which threw the badminto game in the Olympics?

off topic I know, but a few in here will know where I am coming from.

I don't defend what they did but it seems pretty dumb to have a tournament system where it can pay to lose. If they want to stop athletes doing this they need to change the structure.

3Sixty

This pops up on my FB feed. No idea wtf it is, apparently a tourney in January?

y1BlZ.jpg

Regardless I will be in attendance if those teams are really gonna come.....

Probably U19's

Wilbur

Banned
"Federico Balzaretti has made ​​his decision: his future will be in Rome"

ibxJNUj89lFNQZ.gif

Fuck you Zamps.

Great signing for Roma though, sweet.

Just watched the Brazil highlights on BBC, stupid fuckers covered the red card dive replay with a scoreboard.

ATF487

This pops up on my FB feed. No idea wtf it is, apparently a tourney in January?

y1BlZ.jpg

Regardless I will be in attendance if those teams are really gonna come.....

Found this in an article

The Marlins will announce on Aug. 1 that Marlins Park will host the inaugural Miami Soccer Challenge in 2013 showcasing two world class teams.

My guess is it'll be two 'world class' teams from South America

I don't think Pavel has the coaching certificate necessary. Otherwise? Mmm... please. Give him some good experience to work with Conte and learn from the master.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte will continue to train the team, but for the half time yelling and subs, Pavel can be the caretaker! Do you even need a certificate for that?

He shits grinta, it makes sense.

-

Leo is captaining Juventus! Conte you fucking boss.

Wilbur

Banned
I totally attempted to have that as a kid, sadly my dad proved to be terrible at giving haircuts and my mother was everything but pleased when she saw i had convinced him to let me get that hair cut.

http://i.imgur.com/iqG0A.jpg[IMG]

From there on there was only one way to go, [URL="http://i.imgur.com/x8tZF.jpg"]full on skinhead hool[/URL].[/QUOTE]

bueno.jpg

Conte will continue to train the team, but for the half time yelling and subs, Pavel can be the caretaker! Do you even need a certificate for that?

He shits grinta, it makes sense.

-

Leo is captaining Juventus! Conte you fucking boss.

Juve's coglioni on full display!

Zabojnik

Matri's first touch with his back to the goal is atrocious, as always. How can be such a good finisher and so bad at stopping the ball?

Zabojnik

Giovincoooo, oh how I love thee! He's gonna be great for us, guy, I can feel it.

Such a joy seeing Marchisio and Giovinco reunited.

pulga

Banned
I guess both teams are happy with the score. We really should go for the win, so we can evade dat Brazil.

Ok, just listened to TalkSPORT and I'm now convinced one plays Good Cop and the other Bad Cop on purpose.

How can Cundy justify and defend the athletes which threw the badminto game in the Olympics?

off topic I know, but a few in here will know where I am coming from.
They pretty much always do that.

Just pick a crazy viewpoint just to reel callers in.

Slizz

Found this in an article

My guess is it'll be two 'world class' teams from South America

Ahhhh one of those 2 teams OK.... Well that sucks as United won't get picked. I'd be down for Santos though...

Also, I keep forgetting to scoop up that Gerrard kit from my friends place. I'm gonna try to do that today and mail it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom