• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling that Suarez is going to do something unbeleivably reckless if Uruguay aren't winning by the 80th minute or so. Either that or he'll run rings around Richards and Tomkins

rvy

Banned
I still don't get how this idiot thinks turning a winger into a wingback is a smart idea. Not everyone is Coentrão. Stop buying wingers and start buying wingbacks, how hard is this?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Because our President is a whore and wants money to buy shitty, 2nd division, south American players.

Asamoah making Enzo Pérez his bitch.

Meh, you'll sell them all to Madrid for a ridiculous fee in a few years.

<3 Awesomoah

Awesome. Spain will leave the Olympics woithou scoring a single goal :lol

Yurt, does your nick come from this guy?

Yurt.png

rvy

Banned
Meh, you'll sell them all to Madrid for a ridiculous fee in a few years.

<3 Awesomoah

I wish, but Madrid don't want shitty players.
I feel tempted to buy a Juve shirt with Pirlo's name on it. Such an amazing player still.

Anyway, The Jesus is coming in the 2nd half. 5x0x5 along with the GOAT being subbed in.

Re: Yurt, the Silent Chief

I go back to the Nexus, notice a couple of new dead bodies. Think nothing of it. Same happens on next visit to the Nexus. Couple of free Moongrasses, great. Go back next time, he's killed a useful NPC. FFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Start new game. Batter the fuck out of Yurt, and then realise his armour stats aren't all that. Damn, he looks good though. His voice is awesome as well

Yup. Coentrão would totally suck playing in Barça ou Bayern. Would be atrocious.

Have you seen any good match of Coentrao this season with Real Madrid in which he was key to the win?

And he has already played for Bayern, remember the first leg of CL Semis?

GQman2121

Banned
I've been able to watch fuck all of the Football at the Olympics.

I know he's not at his best (which is commendable), but how has Sturridge looked and where is he playing in the formation?

rvy

Banned
Have you seen any good match of Coentrao this season with Real Madrid in which he was key to the win?

You don't get it, do you? Coentrão does not fit in Madrid's play style. He fits in a team that maintains possession through short passing and movement. More than half of his attempts at one-twos are wasted on Ronaldo.

LegoArmo

Forster; Matthews, Wanyama, Mulgrew, Izaguirre; Forrest, Brown, Ledley, Samaras; Commons; Hooper

Celtic line up for tonight, pretty much first choice minus one or two players, should win, but have a habit of fucking these things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom