• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

If only Ramsey and Allen were English, I'd have them in a midfield trio with Cleverley over every combination England has now.

Facism

Gold Member
this is why i hate fenerbahce preseason. They take a fucking month after the league starts to fully warm up.

Zabojnik

Football or freaks and geeks?

Fuu. I'll try both.

Trying to convince us you've got good taste in TV shows, pfff. It won't work, Fry8. Not adoring Mad Men already disqualifies you and on top of that you don't even understand the shows you're currently watching. Thinking Walt was bromancing Jesse, when he was clearly manipulating him. You suck at TV, Melo.
:*

Salvadora

Arsenal's Emmanuel Frimpong fined £6,000 by the FA over Twitter abuse

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/01/arsenal-emmanuel-frimpong-fined-twitter
The Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has been fined £6,000 and warned over his future behaviour after admitting to a Football Association charge of improper conduct.

The charge, issued under the FA's rule E3, related to recent comments the 20-year-old made on Twitter.

Frimpong retweeted a response from one Tottenham fan which read: "I prayed you break your arms and legs", to which Frimpong replied "Scum Yid".

"Frimpong posted comments amounting to improper conduct and/or which brought the game into disrepute, which included a reference to faith," read a statement from the FA.

Though Frimpong soon removed the Tweet from the social networking site, it caught the attention of the FA.

Arsenal last week confirmed the player had been "reminded of his responsibilities when representing the club".

Trying to convince us you've got good taste in TV shows, pfff. It won't work, Fry8. Not adoring Mad Men already disqualifies you and on top of that you don't even understand the shows you're currently watching. Thinking Walt was bromancing Jesse, when he was clearly manipulating him. You suck at TV, Melo.
:*

Not liking mad men is one thing. Try and argue that GAF got some vendetta against Dexter and that's the only reason they hate season 5 and 6... That's just wrong.

Arsenal's Emmanuel Frimpong fined £6,000 by the FA over Twitter abuse

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/01/arsenal-emmanuel-frimpong-fined-twitter

Just arrest the fucker already like they like to so much in England for twitter shit.

pappe

Not liking mad men is one thing. Try and argue that GAF got some vendetta against Dexter and that's the only reason they hate season 5 and 6... That's just wrong.

Just arrest the fucker already like they like to so much in England for twitter shit.
He then later tweeted , " it's been a very expensive week" I dunno,but I found it funny.

Arnie

Cavani's been shite this tournament.

Probably for the best, keep his price at a flat £35 million. Drop it FSG.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Tell me you're not serious.

I doubted it at first since allen managed to control the ball with his chest however it was a PK when allen touched the ball as he kicked the ball out of the danger zone. stop being a homer wilbury.

Arnie

Two Barcelona fans claiming a penalty. Three English muppets using the whole affair to have a go at Suarez. Never change football GAF.

Interview with Borrell was funny, we beat Huddersfield 2 nil with a Suso brace and he wasn't happy at all. Said the level was not what it needed to be and that the players who went away with the first team needed to correct their attitude and realise that they're back playing for the reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom