• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
f0f7bf637d0d3f2f99bfe3fc21af1a8b-59380-ca3c088bd715fe0350876b1de5aef863.jpeg

"Antonio, Leo, Simone siamo tutti con Voi"

So what's with Cavani? He's total shit in this match.

Cavani's been shite this tournament.

Cavani is looking poor.

Cavani just showing his national form.
Lavezzi-al-Psg-e-i-tifosi-liberi-dinsultare-Yanina-638x425.jpg

Arnie

He chested it down and kicked it out. I honestly didn't see contact at all.

The ball spiralled up after he controlled it and made contact with his hand. Very questionable whether that's a penalty though.

Joe Allen was class there. Well done GB, send Suarez back to Melwood.

whats your take arnie?
Posted above. Contact with hand, think it might've been harsh because there was no intent, nor any movement by the arm.

Wilbur

Banned
Brilliant from Sinclair and Allen

If that did make contact then it's definitely not a handball, he didn't control it or aim to get his hand in the way. Spanish handball rules are odd.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Posted above. Contact with hand, think it might've been harsh because there was no intent, nor any movement by the arm.

thats what i saw too...however I guess Im used to watching football from other countries where any contact no matter if it wasn't intentional, its a PK. then again, any other ref could've called it a PK.

Arnie

Arnie, do you hate the taste of cheese, or the idea of cheese?

Both. Although if the cheese is so mild that it's barely noticeable, and it's mixed into a dish with plenty of other flavoursome ingredients then I can handle it. For example, a pizza, or if there's some on top of a lasagne, then maybe I'll eat it.

Could eat just cheese on toast, or cheese on crackers though.

Kenka

This is the shoking result of this CL qualifying round so far: Helsinki is leading 1-0 in Celtic Park. Yes, you heared it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom