• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

Juve-GAF, I never heared of that Untersee dude before ? Is he any good ? He delivered a great assist for Krasic but aside of that ?

Slizz

He definitely wouldn't. He'd have blazed it over and hid beneath his shirt.

Horse_5cf42d_1076098.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm really staring to believe that and really starting to wonder what will happen to Uruguay's forwards with Forlan having declined. I suppose we'll find out in the upcoming season what Cavani really is made of with Lavezzi in PSG now.

Garjon

Uruguay need a new left back.

Wow, GB look really weak at the back there and not for the first time this tournament. Cavani being wasteful again.

Garjon

Goddamn is there a single Uruguayan who can pass once they reach the penalty area, or the surrounding 3 mile area?

EDIT: Prometheus is a great film marred by a poor script. Thankfully, they have gone with a new writer this time (up to now at least)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Suarez loooooooooool

Fuck this guy

Get him into the volleyball team

Arnie

"Feisty as ever"

Yeah, we all saw Bellamy call him a fucking prick, Jonathan.

It's a good thing Bellamy's off to Cardiff, or there might've been sparks in the dressing room over the next few months.

Saw an interview with Henderson and Cleverley last night where Hendo told Cleverley he's copied Rooney's hairstyle. Great banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom