• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis Suarez? £30m? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Didn't even watch the game but it's not fair if I miss out on the Suarez bashing

Elskkkkkk <3

iltpMQY1Ilwjt.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
He has been very good at pre-season, actually. The team is looking nicely, except Gomez.

how predictable

------------------------------------------------

Meus, I stood next to Senderos doing a piss once. Didn't see his cock though

Not until they've milked it into oblivion. They're there to make money and there's still tons to be stripped from the club.
He's making his prediction of the assumption that 1) IPO bombs 2) Glazer's need alot of money and need it quick.

Both could be true but we'll have to wait and see. Taking money out of the club is a slow and steady process, if they need a large sum of finance soon they may look to sell in the new couple of years.

No way of knowing other than just waiting to find out though.

Carbonox

Meeting Senderos at an empty Tesco arguably the one of the biggest highlights of my life. Buzzing

You should have stalked him around Tesco. Climb in to the toilet roll shelf and hide behind the toilet roll bags (set them up so they look normal) and wait for him to walk past, then jump out.

did that when I was younger. so much fun.

Shahed

Many people gone to the Olympic games? Been to my first game today in the Brazil match. And as good as it was to watch Oscar and the like, I was quite disappointed. There was just no atmosphere.

Been to quite a few Toon games in the past, mainly in the Cups. It was always a brilliant experience, even when we lost. That feeling of the crowds excitement beforehand. I mean I knew it wouldn't be the same, but it was less than I thought. Not even remotely close to the last Brazil game I went to.

Still it was only a group match. I've got tickets to the Quarter Final at St James. Maybe that will be better.

Arnie

Let's be honest guys, Geordie Shore is top entertainment. Don't watch it often, but when I do it's proper good.

Let's be honest guys, Geordie Shore is top entertainment. Don't watch it often, but when I do it's proper good.

Girl I met in Ibiza was fucking Gaz a while back, had a shitload of pictures with him, sex texts etc etc. We tried calling him at about 4AM to call him a JT but he didn't pick up :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ELSKKK! Welcome back baby!
-

Better picture:
xBWkA.jpg

CoLbW.jpg

I know we had our differences Leo, but in the end, I fucking loved you as much as the others.

Bonus:
C_3_Media_1538190_immagine_obig.jpg

Fry

Twitter rumour:

PSG might offer 41m for Lucas Moura.

lololololololLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL MAJOR FUCKING LOL

Yurt I currently have a slight media blackout for the second half of our friendly. I don't know why I care so much...
KuGsj.gif
I guess I've just been deprived of happy Juve moments.

Do you have a link, ideally without JUVE 9-0 BENFICA in the title, with highlights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom