• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozak

Banned
fifa13-wiiu_02.jpg

Bottom screen actually looks great.

edit:

Some Arsenal players ratings if you guys are into that:

cYDIf.jpg

Soi-Fong

FIFA art style is seriously shit, the whole visual department of the game is a mess.

While I agree with this, it's better than PES zombie models. One thing I'll say though is that looks wise, PES does a good job modeling players really well.

elsk

Banned
While I agree with this, it's better than PES zombie models. One thing I'll say though is that looks wise, PES does a good job modeling players really well.

The whole atmosfere (stadiums, players, fans) looks better and way more consistent in PES than in FIFA.

Stadiums are like shit-holes in FIFA, the crowds are the same. I can't believe they aren't even talking about changing all that. PES has been building a new version with the Fox Engine for years now, can't wait to see it in action.

Welcome back, elsk.

Even though Dortmund fucked up in the group stages we still got a fine chunk of money from the UEFA:

Bayern: 41.7
Leverkusen: 28.2
Dortmund: 25.4

And that's just prize & tv money (afaik). Own sponsors + gate receipts make up for some more dough.

elsk

Banned
Welcome back, elsk.

Even though Dortmund fucked up in the group stages we still got a fine chunk of money from the UEFA:

Bayern: 41.7
Leverkusen: 28.2
Dortmund: 25.4

And that's just prize & tv money (afaik). Own sponsors + gate receipts make up for some more dough.

Thanks!
I don't get why Neverkusen isn't signing more players. They still need a real CM, since Vidal left.

It hasn't even been 2 weeks since starting, but Fabio Capello has already won me over as coach of the Russian national team. They released an extended list of 36 players for the friendly against Cote d'Ivoire and Pavel Pogrebnyak aka Pog the Log was NOT on it. Begin planning the World Cup 2014 parade.

On a slightly related note, I'm sorry Reading fans, you guys just got promoted too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom