• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

77E0O.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
With Elia and Krasic gone, now's Melo's turn. More €€€ coming our way and then, finally ...

http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Leandro-Damiao-1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.tifosibianconeri.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/@@.gif

I'm this close to slitting my wrists.

Facism

Gold Member
Do the Fenerbahce board have a red batman phone direct to the Juventus board? I thought Krasic was performing well for Juve this preseason?

Hopefully Yobo gets tied up soon.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I guess we should start looking into available coaches. What's Benitez doing these days?

Criticizing other coaches I think. Rafa is good, I'm okay with that.

Or Capello on a temporary basis, fuck them all, Let's kill football again with his dull tactics.

...nah, he's too arrogant to accept working under Conte.

I can't think of anyone really. It's a shame Deschampion took the French post.

Feels strange to formally assign Bebe a position. He's such a free spirit.

E0Mgc.gif
E0Mgc.gif
E0Mgc.gif
!

Zabojnik

Criticizing other coaches I think. Rafa is good, I'm okay with that.

Or Capello on a temporary basis, fuck them all, Let's kill football again with his dull tactics.

...nah, he's too arrogant to accept working under Conte.

I can't think of anyone really. It's a shame Deschampion took the French post.

Knowing Conte, I'm pretty sure he'll resign. I'm sure Agnelli would want to keep him even if he's banned for a whole year, as would every fan, but I just don't see it. They really pulled a number on us, haven't they. The perfect kill, once again. Or so they hope.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Facism and Kozak! Take care of Milos :(

Knowing Conte, I'm pretty sure he'll resign. I'm sure Agnelli would want to keep him even if he's banned for a whole year, as would every fan, but I just don't see it. They really pulled a number on us, haven't they. The perfect kill, once again. Or so they hope.

I just hope it isn't Marco Baroni.

Arnie

Fuck sake, one of my cats is following me around so I can't go to bed, because if I do I'll have to let him sleep on the bed. I need him to fuck off to sleep somewhere so he doesn't see me entering my bedroom. If he does he won't stop scratching and crying until I let him in.

I need to mention that he's a little shit, and he doesn't sleep but instead starts climbing around on my head expecting me to stroke him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You should hope that it is him, actually. It would mean that Conte's staying, Baroni would be his substitute on the sidelines. :)

He fucked up many games last season with his bizarre Ranieri-esque subs! If he agrees to be Conte's puppet, then fine! :p

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Fuck sake, one of my cats is following me around so I can't go to bed, because if I do I'll have to let him sleep on the bed. I need him to fuck off to sleep somewhere so he doesn't see me entering my bedroom. If he does he won't stop scratching and crying until I let him in.

I need to mention that he's a little shit, and he doesn't sleep but instead starts climbing around on my head expecting me to stroke him.

give your kitty a cold shower.

Meier

City keep getting mentioned with players young and old and nothing's happening. :( Wish we'd at least sign a few of these teenagers at a bare minimum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom