• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

qindarka

Banned
I think I'm in shock. Palazzi asked for a 1 year ban for Simone Pepe, who is accused of having received a phone call, OF WHICH THERE IS NO RECORD OF and in which he allegedly REFUSED TO A FIXING MATCH PROPOSAL. Someone explain this to me because I think I'm close to going insane. What is this? North Korea? Bizarro World?

Surely he can't be convicted based on that.

I think I'm in shock. Palazzi asked for a 1 year ban for Simone Pepe, who is accused of having received a phone call, OF WHICH THERE IS NO RECORD OF and in which he allegedly REFUSED TO A FIXING MATCH PROPOSAL. Someone explain this to me because I think I'm close to going insane. What is this? North Korea? Bizarro World?

Italy

Catwoman ended up OK,
Bane was disappointing

Also, I only realised that Hathaway has a basically perfect (more like purr-fect lolololol) body in TDKR. Seriously.

Arnie

I came out of TDKR wanting to track down and ravish Hathaway. Can't think of a sexier performance in any film, ever.

Wilbur

Banned
I came out of TDKR wanting to track down and ravish Hathaway. Can't think of a sexier performance in any film, ever.

not a film but

lailamorseBBC_450x250.jpg

snoopen

I looked Cazorla up on YouTube and only had to view 1 video to determine he will fit in perfectly. I am an expert scout with many years of experience in football manager (also championship manager for 2 years).

Zabojnik

Surely he can't be convicted based on that.

He almost certainly will be, because in 95% of cases the judge simply certifies whatever punishment the Federation's prosecutor (Palazzi) deems to be just. That's how the italian sports justice works.

Melo to Galatasaray is almost done. He has an agreement with the club over his salary, now it's just a matter of Juve and Gala working out the transfer money. We want 8M€, they want 6M€. Shameless, really, since they previously agreed to a 13M€ buy option when the loan was signed.

elsk

Banned
Melo to Galatasaray is almost done. He has an agreement with the club over his salary, now it's just a matter of Juve and Gala working out the transfer money. We want 8M€, they want 6M€. Shameless, really, since they previously agreed to a 13M€ buy option when the loan was signed.

You know, you guys can keep him if you don't want the 6M :)

Carbonox

Dunno if y'all saw the topic on OT of this but: http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com/

Absolutely fucking hilarious. Tears of laughter.

“He munched on my piss flaps, even though I'd been riding the cotton pony for the best part of a week. I can't wait to consume the cock custard from his cunt plunger. The hammering of my fart valve was so vigorous, he soon found his jingle-jangle jewellery joining his sperminator deep in my cocoa channel. My municipal cockwash was trembling like Vanessa Feltz's diesel-powered vibrator. It was bliss having his slut slayer plunged inside me again; stuffing my shame portal with squash just didn't get my one slice toaster gushing like it used to.”

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Slizz

Perhaps. Although isn't Dempsey a striker? I have a feeling Ramirez would slot into the midfield three, to play behind the strikers.

Meant Olympics. That was a numpty comment of me.

Dempsey is a bit of both. He used to play on the wings with Donovan for the US Team. But since the striking for the US has always been inept he eventually moved central behind the striker. Almost like a CAM

Hixx

Of course he's going to try hard, he's following Dalglish, and we've now got a reputation of dumping managers that rivals Chelsea's.

I was watching the game last night thinking, "I can't believe people went through all this effort to fly out and watch this". The game was dross, we were still clearly not ready for competitive action, yet these Liverpool fans flew through numerous countries, and hurdled plenty of travel issues to do so. A letter from our manager, for whom last night was no doubt a special moment, is perfectly understandable, and respectable, in my opinion.

Didn't Martin O Neill invent some bullshit about being a Sunderland fan as a kid?

he spoke of being a fan long before he became our manager

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
MELO SOLD FOR 8M KA CHING. I'll reply to more stuff when I get home I'm driving! It's ramadan-food time so I'm the only car in the road. Feels weird.

Borini, Allen, Ramirez would be a solid set of signings for Liverpool. All young too with potential. Nothing that clearly sets the world alight but tbh Liverpool aren't exactly in that position yet.

Really like the look of that Gaston. Was only the Olympics but he looks good on the ball and looks like he can play in several positions. Thought he be rubbish after Arnie said he wasn't excited by him but I think he looks very promising.

Probs a JT too, like his pal Suarez.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
MELO SOLD FOR 8M KA CHING. I'll reply to more stuff when I get home I'm driving! It's ramadan-food time so I'm the only car in the road. Feels weird.

da fuck...? you're muslim, yogurt?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Borini, Allen, Ramirez would be a solid set of signings for Liverpool. All young too with potential. Nothing that clearly sets the world alight but tbh Liverpool aren't exactly in that position yet.

Really like the look of that Gaston. Was only the Olympics but he looks good on the ball and looks like he can play in several positions. Thought he be rubbish after Arnie said he wasn't excited by him but I think he looks very promising.

Probs a JT too, like his pal Suarez.

you sound like a catholic priest, viva.
:p

Fry

Diego and Robinho were so fucking good together. Reminds me of Neymar and Ganso. Hopefully they'll turn out better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom