• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

UV-6

Official as can be. 4 year deal

2012-08-03_krs2.jpg

Bumhead

Banned
Oh fuck, Michael Antonio is having a medical for us.

Just for reference, this is our summer transfer saga so if you need to determine my hype levels, just replace his name with the name of any player your club really wants, keeps being linked with and who you REALLY want to sign.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Kyoufu

Oh fuck, Michael Antonio is having a medical for us.

Just for reference, this is our summer transfer saga so if you need to determine my hype levels, just replace his name with the name of any player your club really wants, keeps being linked with and who you REALLY want to sign.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Grats bro. I'll cum waterfalls if we sign our own saga.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I don't understand players who go to the Turkish or Russian leagues. I'd be scared.

They go for the money. Nobody would want to go and have coins/bananas thrown at them every week unless they were being paid filthy sums.

Labadal

lol that's Wilbury

Btw piss off with the TDKR posts. Not seen it yet don't wanna know anything.

Fuck it, I'll spoil it: The film is about Batman. There are hot chicks and explosions. There's a villain in the movie. Happy now?

I want us to do some good transfers. Joe Cole, Aquilani, Keane are just three examples that makes me want to facepalm a hundred times over.

Anyone saw the tennis game? That was amazing! Glad to see Federer in the final.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Leo Bonucci faces a longer ban than Masiello who not only fixed a game but scored an own goal. In a derby.

Get a Danish team and join the master league, we already started playing.
Streaming is going to be a bitch!

Hmm, I like the badass ø in Brøndby. :D
Surely he can't be convicted based on that.
I can stab you in the face, lay low for five years, and then stab you in the face again, and get away with it.

Actually, fuck you. YOU stabbed your own face. Go to jail!

And it was Wilbury's knife.

*sentence reduced*

I'm exaggerating but you get the picture

Melo to Galatasaray is almost done. He has an agreement with the club over his salary, now it's just a matter of Juve and Gala working out the transfer money. We want 8M€, they want 6M€. Shameless, really, since they previously agreed to a 13M€ buy option when the loan was signed.
Fuck Gala, let's sell him to our buddies Fener! He scored 12 fucking goals for them AND won them the title. What more do they want?

dc89

Oh boy.

I'm busting for a pee so I nip in some public loo's - pretty smart ones with Dyson Airblades!

I go to a urinal and start peeing. Something isn't right. I only went and used the one lower down meant for kids.

Am I turning into Wilbury?

Wilbur

Banned
Oh boy.

I'm busting for a pee so I nip in some public loo's - pretty smart ones with Dyson Airblades!

I go to a urinal and start peeing. Something isn't right. I only went and used the one lower down meant for kids.

The path of the city fan

Arnie

Oh boy.

Dyson airblades are the hallmark of a good loo.

That Aquilani image makes me sad, and I don't know why.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arnie said:
That Aquilani image makes me sad, and I don't know why.
2012-08-03_krs2.jpg

3e1baafd-a854-4a7c-93a2-4ead917932f2.jpg

You'll forget all about him after you use that money for Gaston.

Edit: Haha oh Fry, you fucked up big time with that..

Fuck Italy, pick a 2nd team for me to follow :'(

Another Serie A team? FUCK NO. I'm going to probably end up watching Serie B this term if we get fucked over royally. It'll be too painful to watch our neutered team get boned because of the legal system.

FORZA REGGINA! AMARANTO PER SEMPRE!

Arnie

Xabi Alonso just recommended the band Pavement on Twitter, giving them a listen now and they're pretty good, that man just can't do any wrong.

Xabi Alonso just recommended the band Pavement on Twitter, giving them a listen now and they're pretty good, that man just can't do any wrong.

Bias aside, probably my favourite person in football. Intelligent, well-spoken, good taste, respectful, beautiful to watch, mentally strong, calm and collected, and I wouldn't say no if he wanted to bum me.

He's like everything in that Owen brochure, only true

Arnie

Ask him if he likes cheese.
Of course he doesn't.
Bias aside, probably my favourite person in football. Intelligent, well-spoken, good taste, respectful, beautiful to watch, mentally strong, calm and collected, and I wouldn't say no if he wanted to bum me.

He's like everything in that Owen brochure, only true
I agree with all of that, even the bumming.

If Allen can be half as influential for Rodgers as Alonso was for Rafa then it'll be a top signing.

Is Oviedo worth stealing from you?

Not for Manchester, still got too many defensive brain farts for that, probably because he uses as much time in the opposition box as around his own. It's hard not to love him, he's probably out best attacking player... as a left back. :'[

The goal and then his tackle for the fourth goal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTodq27wvbw&t=3m48s

Clubs can get him for free in a year as he's refusing to sign a new contract, our management sucks and didn't think it was a good idea to give him a new contract last season already, seems like Everton are most likely to sign him as they pretty much got a permanent seat in our stadium watching him.

Arnie

Pavement are great. Well done Xabi

I've got a 23 track greatest hits album to accompany me tonight as I slurp a few beers. In a bit of a huff because all my mates are off to Nandos in Preston and I'm stranded here in the Kirkham countryside looking after my Dad's cats.

Not for Manchester, still got too many defensive brain farts for that, probably because he uses as much time in the opposition box as around his own. It's hard not to love him, he's probably out best attacking player... as a left back. :'[

The goal and then his tackle for the fourth goal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTodq27wvbw&t=3m48s

Clubs can get him for free in a year as he's refusing to sign a new contract, our management sucks and didn't think it was a good idea to give him a new contract last season already, seems like Everton are most likely to sign him as they pretty much got a permanent seat in our stadium watching him.

That was pretty beastly, like it.

Any one else been playing Telltale's Walking Dead games? Bought them in the Steam sale a couple of weeks ago but didn't start until yesterday, just finished Ep1 off and it was bloody great.

Going to start Ep 2 later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom