• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dzeko is a confidence player. He needs a run of games and he will bang them in. Look at him against Spurs at the lane last season. He had a run of games before and he tore them a new one. Headers, poachers goals, rockets from 20 yards plus! They couldn't handle him, they had no answer. He just needs a run of games and he will be a very good striker for any team.

---

I went and looked at some of the Team GB official merchandise before. The prices, my God.

£65-£75 for a tracksuit top.

So I thought, maybe the awesome men's cycling top is a bit better priced.

£60.

Fuck. That.

fXoY3.jpg

$450 windbreaker

elsk

Banned
Anyone knows what formation is Brazil using in their olympic team? (4-3-3, 4-2-3-1?) and the starters, etc.

Thanks!

Lightning

Banned
I love Dortmund for selling us Thomas Eisfeld for only 400k. He's a really good player and if he can keep him fit he has a lot of potential. His movement is excellent, his passing is excellent and he is cool in front of goal something majority of our squad is not. Great buy that, imo.

Arnie

I just had bacon butties and crisps for tea.

I initially cycled to the garage like Alan Partridge looking for some frozen food, but they had fuck all, so I defaulted to bacon.

dc89

Dixy chicken is my drunken food of choice but yeah, probably on par with kebabs when pissed.

My favourite Kebab memory was when my GF went out with her mates she brought one home after she had a few drinks.

I was in bed fast asleep, the smell woke me up. Instead of being disgusted with it cause I was sober I was so groggy I just tucked right in and then went straight back to sleep.

I love Dortmund for selling us Thomas Eisfeld for only 400k. He's a really good player and if he can keep him fit he has a lot of potential. His movement is excellent, his passing is excellent and he is cool in front of goal something majority of our squad is not. Great buy that, imo.

Do you think he'll make it anywhere near the first team? He wouldn't have made it in our first team for some years probably, getting 400k pound in the last year of the contract is pretty good for us.

And he has a shit player's agent, don't get your hopes up. If he gets big, he's gone.

elsk

Banned
Do you think he'll make it anywhere near the first team? He wouldn't have made it in our first team for some years probably, getting 400k pound in the last year of the contract is pretty good for us.

And he has a shit player's agent, don't get your hopes up. If he gets big, he's gone.

Really? I understand he is seriously talented. He just wanted to leave for whatever reason like a lot of youngsters do.
I'm so buying him in the next FIFA.

Really? I understand he is seriously talented. He just wanted to leave for whatever reason like a lot of youngsters do.
I'm so buying him in the next FIFA.

Götze, Reus, Perisic, Leitner and Bittencourt are all above him. No way he would have played. And then he would have left sooner or later, anyway.

Lightning

Banned

At the moment no he will not be near the first team but if he continues developing like he is then he will get there. And at Dortmund he had Gotze in the way. There is no way his talent can be denied though, he is seriously talented. He could actually do with a loan spell since there is no chance barring a massive string of injuries that he will get first team football with us.

And who cares if he leaves once making it big? That will net us a nice massive profit so I hope it does happen since we paid shit for him. Very talented for 400k though..

Lightning

Banned
@jarzp
RT @Arinse_Uade: Good to see Santi Carzola at the training ground today #afc
A tweet from an Arsenal U17 player. The tweet has since been deleted . I can't imagine Arsenal would be very happy with this.....

Clegg

Being the massive transfer muppet I am, I went onto an Inter Milan forum called ForzaInter.

Every single fucking post was punctuated with meme faces.

Fucking hell.

Linius

Being the massive transfer muppet I am, I went onto an Inter Milan forum called ForzaInter.

Every single fucking post was punctuated with meme faces.

Fucking hell.

Clegg, I guess you've been receiving Tom Waits email too right? What do you think, is a world tour heading our way? Mysterious man he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom