• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
Nothing better to do with my Friday night than listen to the ukulele orchestra of GB.

Also from the Gaming side, anyone else find the attributes of the poster with this game slightly disturbing?

FF0OVl.jpg

Why does the poster needs to be water resis.. oh, nvm.

Nothing better to do with my Friday night than listen to the ukulele orchestra of GB.

Also from the Gaming side, anyone else find the attributes of the poster with this game slightly disturbing?

FF0OVl.jpg

Do you not find the image on the poster and the game itself equally disturbing?

Carbonox

Newcastle linked with Toulalan. :lol wat.

Malaga are in financial trouble apparently (ahahahahahhah) and are looking to sell.

We don't need him and he wouldn't even be a starter.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think it's more likely you will see Kos playing RB with Merte slotting into the CB position.

That's just as bad. I'd rather have a kid in his natural position and maintain my best CB pairing, than crowbar in the human oil tanker that is Mertesacker and shunt Koscielny out wide.

dc89

What's the game about anyway? (And I don't want to see any videos, thanks)
I was checking that thread and only saw a girl trapped by an octopus. uh

I listen to a new podcast called Insert Credit. Basically they have 6 minutes to discuss one topic before moving on.

Last week the question was "How would you describe Hyperdimension Neptunia to your parents".

And one of the guys on the show is/was a game developer. And his answer was "Well when I got into the games industry my mum had this perception that all video games contained violence or sexual themes. I had a hard time telling her they didn't.

But I'd have to tell her that this is one of those games she never wanted me to create."

And that games similar to this I guess. IMO, they have content which suggests things I don't want to be associated with as a gamer. And yeah, I'm probably being ignorant because I've not played the game, but a image like that is what people will remember and will use to stereotype or build a perception. It does itself no favours if it wants to be taken seriously.

To be fair, by all accounts Lawrence was one of the players generally co-operating with regards to concessions on his contract and trying to help the club. It was the likes of Kitson and Ben Haim - who is still commanding a £36k a week contract - who were holding the club to ransom, but thankfully Kitson has gone now.

£36k a week for Kitson? Why not come to rovers dave we'll probably double it

Oh and my favourite drunken food of choice is a tie between kebabs and pizza but I used to end a night out with 24 inches of subway

Speaking of 24 inches, me and my penis are now going to have a private conversation about Katarina Johnson-Thompson

Yen

Don't understand how anyone could eat 2 footlongs from Subway. 6 inch is the highest I can go.

Footlong hearty Italian, Italian BMT, is the only thing I can eat in there*, and boy is it good.

*I don't like salad, tomatoes, onions, peppers etc
edit: OR CHEESE, EUGH

K1LLER7

Good day of Olympic football tomorrow.

UK Times
Japan vs Egypt (12pm- 2pm)
Mexico vs Senegal (2.30pm - 4.30pm)
Brazil vs Hondura (5pm - 7pm)
Great Britain vs South Korea (7.30pm - 9.30pm)

Carbonox

Used to smash the shit out of meatball subs for years and then suddenly went off Subway completely. Still can't bring myself to go there again. Dunno why my interest disappeared overnight like.

Best drunk food is definitely kebab. Love me some lamb donor. I'd usually be so smangered I'd probably fuck a lamb called Donna.

Arnie

Does anyone else lose their hunger quickly when drunk? I order like £5 worth of food and then get full after a few chips. For that reason pizza or subway's the best drunk food, because i can eat it the next morning.

dc89

Happy birthday for 3 minutes time.

Someone needs to shop a Bish avatar onto that GIF which starts really faded but sharpens up!

Does anyone else lose their hunger quickly when drunk? I order like £5 worth of food and then get full after a few chips. For that reason pizza or subway's the best drunk food, because i can eat it the next morning.

lol you fucking love food don't you?

Sloosha

LOL, happy B-day in a few minutes Wilbury.

Good day of Olympic football tomorrow.

UK Times
Japan vs Egypt (12pm- 2pm)
Mexico vs Senegal (2.30pm - 4.30pm)
Brazil vs Hondura (5pm - 7pm)
Great Britain vs South Korea (7.30pm - 9.30pm)

Glad GB vs South Korea is the late match.

Not really but my eyes are certainly bigger than my stomach when I'm pissed, I'll usually order around double what I'd order if I was sober :(

Wilbur

Banned
I love food far too much, in the last year and a half I've ballooned to about 13 and a half stone from like 11. Ridiculous.

Lots of exercise recently though.

Fry

Happy birthday Wilbury! You're turning 19, right? I wish you lots of happiness and a bigger penis!

My gift for you:

ibvzdZQmI5nUAz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom