• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So all he had to do was turn her around?
qFITg.gif

Speaking of cultured footballers Jamie Carragher has played 700 games for Liverpool.

iNxj79GMARYSh

Legend!

Zabojnik

"Sell him to Juve now. Sending him to Manchester would be TOO MUCH. Just provoke a LOT more bitterness than what we've had. If that's possible."

I agree with this Gunners fan.

Happy birthday, Wilbury!

Slizz

That is fucked up!

I am going to the Semi Final of the Womans Football at Wembley and hoping it will be good! France vs. Japan should be good.....

It should be, female football has been getting good and rough.

ALexMorgan_Knee.gif

I still can't believe she finished the game after taking that knee(the keeper not Alex Morgan)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^This feels extra bad because it's a woman!
"Sell him to Juve now. Sending him to Manchester would be TOO MUCH. Just provoke a LOT more bitterness than what we've had. If that's possible."

I agree with this Gunners fan.

Happy birthday, Wilbury!

http://shrani.si/f/4/7H/3WV4sap7/avatarwilburybirthday.png[img][/QUOTE]

RVP

Jovetic

Dzeko

[s]Destro[/s]

[s]Suarez[/s]

Damião

Cardozo

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fwaiE.jpg

Arnie

Alright I saw your music propaganda, and as is par for the course I don't have the mental capacity to log and file a fat list of artists, so I've spotified Spoon and Enon and I'll just find them in my history tomorrow for a little listen. Probably whilst I'm taking a shit or something. Was actually going to tweet Wilbury 'happy birthday' whilst I was having a poo earlier, but it just felt wrong in every way.

This Enon band are alright from one song, I think I've heard that Spoon band from an advert.

Oh shit, just spotified The Wrens and they've got a song with Bright Eyes, I know I'm going to love this. Might sack off the other two and just have a session of this before bed.

Sal I tried to search for The Silver Jews but they don't exist to spotify (and thus they don't exist to me), they're probably some 8 piece punk band from the early 1900s who made music with steam.

It should be, female football has been getting good and rough.

ALexMorgan_Knee.gif

I still can't believe she finished the game after taking that knee(the keeper not Alex Morgan)

How many knees to the face has Hope Solo taken?

Probably whilst I'm taking a shit or something. Was actually going to tweet Wilbury 'happy birthday' whilst I was having a poo earlier, but it just felt wrong in every way.

Fool. The only wrong way to tweet Wilbury is while not pooping.

GorillaJu

Alright I saw your music propaganda, and as is par for the course I don't have the mental capacity to log and file a fat list of artists, so I've spotified Spoon and Enon and I'll just find them in my history tomorrow for a little listen. Probably whilst I'm taking a shit or something. Was actually going to tweet Wilbury 'happy birthday' whilst I was having a poo earlier, but it just felt wrong in every way.

This Enon band are alright from one song, I think I've heard that Spoon band from an advert.

Oh shit, just spotified The Wrens and they've got a song with Bright Eyes, I know I'm going to love this. Might sack off the other two and just have a session of this before bed.

Sal I tried to search for The Silver Jews but they don't exist to spotify (and thus they don't exist to me), they're probably some 8 piece punk band from the early 1900s who made music with steam.

Haha enjoy it. I got into all those bands when I was 18 or so myself. Changed everything for me.

Wilbur

Banned
Watching the Angelos Epithemou show and there's a 5 minute interview with Gazza where I can't make out a fucking word he's saying for the first half. He eventually divulges that he used to call Bryan Robson 'Dogshit' because he was everywhere.

faridmon

Lol, Danmark Women's Handball team is The Handball's team equivalent to England. They have the best league and all the talent in the game plays in their league, while the national team is shite.

None of the is as beautiful (and as good) as Heidi Løke too.

Lol, Danmark Women's Handball team is The Handball's team equivalent to England. They have the best league and all the talent in the game plays in their league, while the national team is shite.

Handball is shit. Denmarks biggest handball club also went bankrupt the other day, it really warmed my heart to see that fucker who owned the club go down in flames.

None of the is as beautiful (and as good) as Heidi Løke too.

fKdfB.jpg
emPIp.jpg

This is even below the uggo women footballers that is posted here.

faridmon

Handball is shit. Denmarks biggest handball club also went bankrupt the other day, it really warmed my heart to see that fucker who owned the club go down in flames.

fKdfB.jpg
emPIp.jpg

This is even below the uggo women footballers that is posted here.

I see we have a case of cognitive dissonance here.

I rest my case.

I wish I could go back and pretend I didn't know who Dylan was and listen to him again for the first time. Made my dick harder than his wiry hair.

New album out soon. Hopefully its better than Together Through Life, wasn't a patch on Time Out Of Mind/Love & Theft/Modern Times

I used to not like Dylan, but then it finally clicked with me.

Sloosha

Nope. I haven't been in the fgc thread for a week. I have a lot of catching up to do. I guess I'll start now. Is it over the ppv?

The tournament has been a bit of a mess so far. It's being hosted outside, in the middle of nowhere, which hasn't exactly been conducive to a good tournament experience: Glare on the screens, laggy machines and disconnections during games.

The tournament has been a bit of a mess so far. It's being hosted outside, in the middle of nowhere, which hasn't exactly been conducive to a good tournament experience: Glare on the screens, laggy machines and disconnections during games.

I completely forgot SBO was today.

Damnit.

elsk

Banned
Is anyone going to the stadium for the Brazil vs. Honduras match? If so, make a banner that says "VAMOS MUCHACHOS! Callejas LADRÓN!"

Salazar

Q: Which players do you communicate with?
Kagawa: Players from South America such as Anderson and Antonio (Valencia) often strike up friendly conversations with me, which is a big help. Anderson asked me to teach him some Japanese.

Q: What did you teach him?
Kagawa: I taught him ore kakkoii ("I am cool" or "I am handsome"). It is nice to see everyone seems to be interested in Japan.

uh oh

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Man, I can't sleep; I'm nervous as fuck. Last time I felt like this was two years ago versus Argentina... but even then I had resigned myself to getting to penalties in the best of cases.

:S Gonna play some Theatrhythm.

elsk

Banned
chico hasn't talked to kagawa then?? either that or they're closet BFF's already.

I liked Hernandez, but after he moved to Manchester United and the suckers of Fox Sports always talk about him I started to really dislike the guy.

Little idiot.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I liked Hernandez, but after he moved to Manchester United and the suckers of Fox Sports always talk about him I started to really dislike the guy.

Little idiot.
He's been acting a little pricklish with the Mexican press for the past year. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom