• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
RVP and Wenger will be a comedy act if they have to go through another season together.
It will be a disaster. It's not possible for Giroud, Podolski and RVP to be on the field at the same time without fucking everything up. Therefore the uncommited player needs to go, which is RVP.

Besides, I don't see the point. If he doesnt want to be here, isn't it worth accepting 15-20mil for him and being done with it? The guy is on his last legs anyway.

wouldn't you take £20m from United? That seems a good deal for Arsenal
Oh yes. I definitely would. With that money we can talk with Madrid about getting Sahin on board to help us when Arteta gets injured.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Can we have more than 8m for Ki Sung Yeung now, please? I know that's the upper limit for an SPL player, but c'mon guys, be fair. If Joe Allen is worth 26m..

Fry

Dat Seedorf!

ibz2dQL91CuiAt.gif

Salazar

Liverpool would be daft not to at least put a word in for this Malaga bloke Isco.

The Mirror (probably even less credible than Banned Paper) say we've asked about him, but there must come a point where recklessly accumulated wingers at a club start to hate each other.

If United can spend newrly as much on his transfer as Hazard cost (or close to it) but pay the guy about 1/4th the wage, hats off to them. He's getting fleeced.

Ownership situation where Moura gets 30% of any transfer. On top of that, with a year or two of top performance behind him, he could demand a new contract or threaten to leave. I think he'll do fine.

Such a clean striker of the ball. Scholes loves to pull the strings now, but I wish he'd let it rip more than once a match. His shots-to-goal ratio has to be impressive.

Salazar

Medicals are a morning thing innit

Booooooooooooooooooooooo said:
Paul Pogba on leaving #MUFC for #Juve: 'I am very happy to be here, it is a real honour. I have been told that there is a very good standard of play and the fans support their favourites.'

MUFC-GAF will be spared the sight of Patrice Evra drifting ineffectually towards CB, as he is flying back to the UK for the birth of a son/daughter.

Kyoufu

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-skipper-robin-van-persie-1218984

Is the Mirror a thrustworthy paper? Because please Arsenal, do it.

Also, season begins tonight, PSV-Ajax hell yeah

I hope Arsenal buy him so we can just focus on kidnapping Debuchy.

Pardew said this regarding our transfer targets:

“However, I am very comfortable about going into our first game without any. If, to get a deal done, we need to show patience then that’s what we will do.” “It’s better to be patient with the ones that you want, rather than going down the list a little bit.”

Gives me hope.

Wessiej

I hope Arsenal buy him so we can just focus on kidnapping Debuchy.

Pardew said this regarding our transfer targets:

Gives me hope.

Did anybody left Newcastle in the summer? If not you still got a very good team standing there! (Ado den haag lol)

Kyoufu

Did anybody left Newcastle in the summer? If not you still got a very good team standing there! (Ado den haag lol)

We didn't have our creative players for den haag. Not a surprise that we didn't win. :p

Nobody from the first team has left so we just need to add to the squad. If we get Anita then we'll be a little bit more comfortable in defending so we can attack harder.

Wessiej

We didn't have our creative players for den haag. Not a surprise that we didn't win. :p

Nobody from the first team has left so we just need to add to the squad. If we get Anita then we'll be a little bit more comfortable in defending so we can attack harder.

Well let's see how he plays tonight. You probably need someone for the first 2 matches, they are hard. Hehe hopefully I can go to a Newcastle match this season, going to search for how to get there.

Kyoufu

Well let's see how he plays tonight. You probably need someone for the first 2 matches, they are hard. Hehe hopefully I can go to a Newcastle match this season, going to search for how to get there.

Aren't you in Holland?

I think he'll take the improved contract at Ajax though.

Wessiej

Aren't you in Holland?

I think he'll take the improved contract at Ajax though.

Yeah I am, but I still want to visit a Newcastle match this season. My goals are to visit at least 1 away CL-match, maybe 2. And I want to visit maybe 2/3 PL/PD matches. Still a football junky.

I live in Den Haag actually ;) poor club.

Keio

For a Finer World
There's football packages on the NL-Newcastle ferry for taking the boat, going to St James and taking the night boat back. Going to check that out this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom