• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'd love to be wrong, but I don't think it is on.

Nope, it's not. I'm just following the match on Twitter.

Posted already? =P

553602_446225945400561_2060082754_n.jpg

Y8PRc.gif

elsk

Banned
rafinha, contento, alaba, schweini and now gomez are all out due to injury.
fuck this season already. I'm done.

Contento is coming back in a week. Alaba in a few more.
I'm pretty sure Schweini will do a Robben 11/12, get an surgery and then be out of form for the entire season. Kroos will take his place.

Gomez injury could work well for us, like DvB's last season injury.

Who cares about Rafinha?

Wessiej

Ahh the supercup in 30 minutes, first match of the season, can't wait. First official match for Fischer, ManU fans pay attention, I'm sure SAF wants him in 2/3 years.

bjaelke

Shit.

We're apparently playing a behind closed doors friendly against Rochdale tonight.

:lol
Already played

Eziz Allamov ‏@Ezizallamov
The game only lasted 50-55 minutes because a Rochdale player received a bad injury and had to be taken to hospital.

But Liverpool were winning 2-1 against Rochdale, thanks to goals from Glen Johnson and Nathan Eccleston.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Carlol Cudicini almost gifted Watford a goal. It's pretty damning that they'd rather buy Almunia than him. Carlo has done a good job for us, but it's time to give him the boot. Gomes should be playing.

Arnie

Already played

The game only lasted 50-55 minutes because a Rochdale player received a bad injury and had to be taken to hospital.

But Liverpool were winning 2-1 against Rochdale, thanks to goals from Glen Johnson and Nathan Eccleston.

Fucking hell. Behind closed doors hospitalisation.

But Chelsea and Liverpool won something last season...

Maxi-Ramsey.gif

Hixx

"James Mc Clean ‏@JMcC_23
i get he plays for team GB but andy murray your scottish.. wrong anthem being played there ?"

I wish they'd ban our players from twitter. Jimmy Mac is mint but he's thick as fuck.

i get he plays for team GB but andy murray your scottish.. wrong anthem being played there ?"

I wish they'd ban our players from twitter. Jimmy Mac is mint but he's thick as fuck.

lol. That's how I'd imagine Henderson to be if I only had his appearance to go on :p

Yen

The only time he appears in my feed is when he's retweeted, and each and every time I shake my head. He's pretty much a 14 year old Irish republican.

Arnie

lol. That's how I'd imagine Henderson to be if I only had his appearance to go on :p

Yea, Henderson's actually one of the more intelligible footballers I've noticed. He can string a few sentences together without looking like his brain's going to implode, at least.

LegoArmo

You can guarantee Murray would prefer Scotland's national anthem to be played but it is what it is. He's repping GB for this one.

Lunchbox

Banned
keane looks pretty decent at LB, valencia is great as usual, kagawa's always involved in play.

rest are shit. SHIT. put in Lucas please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom