• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Has any PL team actually had a decent pre-season? It's weird seeing so many clubs' fans being so worried about the start of a season
KuGsj.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Has any PL team actually had a decent pre-season? It's weird seeing so many clubs' fans being so worried about the start of a season
KuGsj.gif

Spurs have been decent. Unbeaten, 3 wins out of 5, 6 goals scored, 2 goals conceded. That's with only one midget of a senior striker as well (who missed two of the games).

Kyoufu

Spurs have been decent. Unbeaten, 3 wins out of 5, 6 goals scored, 2 goals conceded. That's with only one senior striker as well (who missed two of the games).

And to think Pardew says he won't be bothered if we have no new first-team signings for the first game.

We're fucked.

Edit: Lol PSV 2-0

Anita must have already left the team :p

Wessiej

So Wess, did losing Vertonghen hurt your back line badly?

Yes, sooo bad. We are searching for another player but we don't have one right now and you can see it....goddamnit. Right now you got 2 18-year old players in the defence, and 1 is 19 and the other is 22. Hooray.

dc89

KuGsj.gif

After a rusty start City have looked pretty slick.

A week today we take on Chelsea!! I'm expecting good things.

Carbonox

Tempted to start Dark Souls again. Never completed it and only got as far as the wolf boss then got bored. I did enjoy most of what I played though and some of the bosses are glorious (design and fight-wise). I fucked up the one play-through though by accidentally killing the shop guy near the beginning inside the castle walls. He blended in so well with the brown environment that my hacking and slashing destroying the furniture took him out too. :lol

Tc91

Tempted to start Dark Souls again. Never completed it and only got as far as the wolf boss then got bored. I did enjoy most of what I played though and some of the bosses are glorious (design and fight-wise). I fucked up the one play-through though by accidentally killing the shop guy near the beginning inside the castle walls. He blended in so well with the brown environment that my hacking and slashing destroying the furniture took him out too. :lol

Never completed Dark Souls either. Completed Demon Souls though, the Scraping Spear online provided the lols.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

You can resurrect him IIRC.

Go play it you fucker.

Tc91 said:
Never completed Dark Souls either. Completed Demon Souls though, the Scraping Spear online provided the lols.

Fuckers*

Carbonox

Would you have done a Radcliffe and let one out at the side of the pitch?

Had a few pints and a massive roast dinner where they literally stuck half a cooked chicken on my plate. That plugged my butt nice to keep me comfy until I sprayed fecal mist all over the bowl when I got home.

Clegg

In my mind, not getting Moura activates a tantalisingly permutation that we'll definitely spend the £30m on someone else exotic.

I need to beat that sort of thing out of me, don't I?

Yes, you certainly do.

Although he may just have gotten the date wrong. We'll probably find out whats going on after the Olympics.

Everyone just needs to relax about Moura and wait to see what happens.

Quite a few media outlets are reporting its close now. I think we've had a bid accepted and the rest will be sorted out by the start of the season.

Bob Cass isn't one to be trusted and never has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom