• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

The chairman [Daniel Levy] said to him last year 'Give us one more season and if Real come in, I won't stand in your way'."

be a man and keep your promise :p

Clegg

Lucas>Allen>Spearing>Anderson tbf

I agree.

Anderson can have 1 game in 10 where he is simply untouchable and then have another 9 games where he is shite/too fat to be useful.

He had huge potential when we signed him but it looks like he'll never fulfill that now.

Jonjo looks like he's in Sharm el Sheikh there I did a quad tour there once

Rovers have put a statement out about the trouble this weekend it almost sounds like they are blaming our fans even when the Dutch police said it was the Dutch fans attacking a few of our fans

Kyoufu

Jonjo looks like he's in Sharm el Sheikh there I did a quad tour there once

Rovers have put a statement out about the trouble this weekend it almost sounds like they are blaming our fans even when the Dutch police said it was the Dutch fans attacking a few of our fans

We had racist chants from Dutch fans in our friendly match yesterday :/

Wessiej

We had racist chants from Dutch fans in our friendly match yesterday :/

I just can say that it is really only ADO that does that. They were always the bad guys, but they cleaned up in the last years but now they are back on the wagon. Half of their team is black! Such morons.

LegoArmo

Anderson is still better than Spearing, come on now. Started games for a Champions League and multiple Premier League winning team. He might not have reached the heights people predicted, but I think Ferguson still has faith in him.

Kyoufu

Word on the dark, dangerous streets of Twitter is Lille want 9m Euros for Debs.

Seeing as Ashley is tighter than a fish's backside we're going to buy someone else.

Carbonox

Seeing as Ashley is tighter than a fish's backside we're going to buy someone else.

They've upped their demand even more? Fuck those JT's. Bunch of pricks. Van Der Wiel it is then...

Kyoufu

Could be bullshit. Probably is. I'm bored and have to talk about Debuchy ok? Ok.

Debby still has to meet with the chairman (probably tomorrow) to hold him at gunpoint and demand a transfer.

IT'S NOT OVER YET

Word on the street is he's Chelseas second choice, if that Spanish Marseilles right back who's name I will never be able to spell deal falls through. I don't even want him but... I kind of do just to go back and quote your posts about him only wanting to go to Newcastle.

Could be bullshit. Probably is. I'm bored and have to talk about Debuchy ok? Ok.

Debby still has to meet with the chairman (probably tomorrow) to hold him at gunpoint and demand a transfer.

IT'S NOT OVER YET

The transfer window is over to me. If we sign someone then great, I'll celebrate when they're in a Newcastle shirt. I'm done with speculation and rumours for another year though, fuck FC Twente and Lille.

Kyoufu

Word on the street is he's Chelseas second choice, if that Spanish Marseilles right back who's name I will never be able to spell deal falls through. I don't even want him but... I kind of do just to go back and quote your posts about him only wanting to go to Newcastle.

Well we are his first choice. He hasn't said anything about other clubs but I don't think it'd be out of the question for him to play with Hazard again. Either way, he'll pick the PL over Inter.

The transfer window is over to me. If we sign someone then great, I'll celebrate when they're in a Newcastle shirt. I'm done with speculation and rumours for another year though, fuck FC Twente and Lille.

I'm in too deep to back out of this saga. Very shit window for us though. :(

Also on Twitter, Modric returning to Tottenheim after transfer failure.

Fuck we're going to get annihilated.

You need to snap out of this doom and gloom Kyoufu :p

I'm pissed off about the transfer window but that's it. We've managed to keep together the squad that got us 5th last season. That in itself is a cracking achievement.

Then again, we did get beat 5-1 or something at White Heart Lane last season :lol :lol

Kyoufu

It was 5-0 though to be fair we played 4-4-2 with Obertan lol

The problem is even though we retained all our players (so far), Tottenheim has bought a lot of quality ones like Vertonghen, Sigurdsson etc.

Carbonox

You need to snap out of this doom and gloom Kyoufu :p

I'm pissed off about the transfer window but that's it. We've managed to keep together the squad that got us 5th last season. That in itself is a cracking achievement.

Then again, we did get beat 5-1 or something at White Heart Lane last season :lol :lol

We'll have Steven Taylor back which will be a massive boost to our defence. Hopefully we have a new RB in place too. If it happens to be Debuchy, even more win. Not sure if Ben Arfa will start against Spurs though as apparently he's not match fit. We'll need him though as you can bet your termite testicles that Obertan will start otherwise.

I agree.

Anderson can have 1 game in 10 where he is simply untouchable and then have another 9 games where he is shite/too fat to be useful.

He had huge potential when we signed him but it looks like he'll never fulfill that now.

I was only joking. He surely can't be worse than Spearing? Surely? Impossibru

The problem is even though we retained all our players (so far), Tottenheim has bought a lot of quality ones like Vertonghen, Sigurdsson etc.

They've lost Modric and King as well tbf. I'd say with that in mind that they're no better off now than they were at the end of last season.

Yeah but they're in a much stronger position financially, we were in the bloody Championship just a few seasons ago haha.

Stability is what we need now, it's something we haven't had for a decade.

Kyoufu

Look at these JT Arsenal players who saw more red cards than trophies in their careers.

dsadsadsads4gssn.gif

Clegg

You can see the fear in the eyes of the Arsenal players when Roy Keane sees what they're doing.

Vieira never did get the better of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom