• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eugh I just wish it would all end.

If we sign Lucas i'm delighted, if we don't...and he goes to say PSG...I wouldn't really mind too much.

What I do want is that £30m to be spent.

Story says Fergie tried to convince Lucas all day that he should move to United and not PSG but failed. It's like Hazard all over again. Fergie must be topping himself tonight...
just like any other night...

Of course it's probably not even true.

Lunchbox

Banned
Look at these JT Arsenal players who saw more red cards than trophies in their careers.

dsadsadsads4gssn.gif

so glad it was a van nistelrooy penalty a year later that killed their streak at 49

every single one of them shouldve been banned for life and forced to share a cell with joey barton

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah Keown and Lauren were being massive fucking pricks. Little wankers. Have 7 years without a trophy you colossal fucking turds.

Uh-oh! "Globo Espote", apparently a reliable Brazilian paper, say Lucas Moura is going to joing PSG after being very close to a move to MUFC.

Clegg, you okay?

Dat wage structure? Fergie must be frustrated. Missing out on Sanchez, Hazard, and now maybe Moura to PSG. He's got to know RVP is a long-shot. I can't say I'm too fussed though.

Time to pull all the stops out for Sahin.

K1LLER7

Dat wage structure? Fergie must be frustrated. Missing out on Sanchez, Hazard, and now maybe Moura to PSG. He's got to know RVP is a long-shot. I can't say I'm too fussed though.

Time to pull all the stops out for Sahin.

We'll have to stick with Bebe. United really need a CM, Sahin is available yet we'll miss out on him and that would be another very good young player who SAF fails to buy.

K1LLER7

Heres the story of Lucas to PSG. 'Globo Esporte' in Brazil are the equivalent of BBC and are apparently very reliable.

‘Globo Esporte’ claims Lucas Moura is about to joining PSG for a fee higher than 38 million Euros. He was earlier rumored to be close to joining Manchester United.

Inter Milan are also rumored to be interested in signing him.

The Brazilian news site says Alex Ferguson tried to contact Lucas Moura all day to convince him not to join PSG but he could not do so. Lucas Moura was also told by other players that Manchester is a boring city.

PSG owner Nasser Al-Khelaifi loves Lucas and made an effort to sign him when he was closer to Manchester United, PSG’s director Leonardo has good relations with both Lucas Moura’s agent Wagner Ribeiro and with São Paulo.

Lucas Moura is expected to sign a 5-year contract with the French club, the medical will take place on August 15th, after Brazil’s game against Sweden in Stockholm.

PSG will need to free a non-EU spot to make room for Lucas Moura, if they fail to do so now, Lucas Moura is expected to join in January.

São Paulo have not confirmed or denied the story yet. If the transfer is confirmed, it will be the highest ever in Brazilian football history, surpassing that of Oscar to Chelsea.

K1LLER7

Fëanor;40666836 said:
I always knew playing Fifa 12 that Tony V could use his left foot!

tonyvscreamerw1umn.gif
If Tony.V could use his left foot, he'd be up there with the best wingers in the world.

Well thats that.
yeah, doesn't look good. got a feeling that Kagawa and Powell will be the only signings this year. Would love Sahin but that move makes too much sense so it won't happen.

panty

This is painful to watch. Mou seriously needs to kick some ass during half time.

Keep Granero and Xabi, sub the rest. We should be leading 4-0 by now.

panty

Seems like they are more interested in their night out on the Strip. I wonder which hotel they'll be at.

Well this was supposed to be a match against Juventus. Now it's against some Mexicana team on a rugged potato field. Either way we should be dominating the score but this is just shit all over it.

Zabojnik

Lucas to PSG now? Jesus Christ, Inter trying for months, United for weeks and then these money-shitters come and close the deal in a day. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom