• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Lucas to PSG now? Jesus Christ, Inter trying for months, United for weeks and then these money-shitters come and close the deal in a day. Ridiculous.
Hazard to Chelsea part 2.

I read that Oscar is trying to "recruit" Neymar to Chelsea. I just want him to play in Europe in general. Would love to see how he'd hold up..I love the guy.

Zabojnik

It's like they have no idea which promising youngsters to buy and go after the ones other big clubs deem to be worthy, knowing they can outbid them in their sleep. First Verratti, now Lucas. More power to them I guess, but they're certainly not making any friends. Not that it counts for anything, when you have a shitload of petro-dollars to waste. Fuck this shit.

Lunchbox

Banned
Lucas to PSG now? Jesus Christ, Inter trying for months, United for weeks and then these money-shitters come and close the deal in a day. Ridiculous.

but it was his destiny

Ft3pi.jpg

elsk

Banned
Weiser is looking like a great player so far, at least we have a RW if Robben doesn't recovers from being shit.

Beijing+Guo+v+Bayern+Muenchen+Friendly+Match+rLSIMh8a6Qnl.jpg

Gomez is out for at least 3 months, btw.

Salazar

Fucking Bob.

"110%"

Prat.

And Howard, too.

Howard Nurse ‏@howardnurse
For the many people asking about RVP and Lucas, I don't have any specific info at present, but won't be surprised if something happens soon.

pappe

Since Cleverley had a semi decent Olympics i have given up hope on us signing a CM. SAF for whatever reason was reluctant to buy a CM and now he will be even more reluctant to buy since he has signed Powell and has Tom. For this reason i was hoping Tom would have a shit Olympics. Fuck You, Cleverley!

Arnie

Trying to buy a Kop ticket for City now. My online queue is only 4 minutes, so it's looking good.

Fuck that. Only seats left are all restricted view in the Kop. Not that bothered when it's on Sky, i'll go for one of the returns. Said to myself i need to be more pragmatic with my tickets this season, and spunking my wad on a shit seat with restricted view isn't doing so.

dc89

Good stuff about the Lucas to PSG story. The less playmakers United sign the better.

I'd actually worry more if they spent the money sensibly on a left back and a CM.

Let them potentially squander £30m on a 19 year old any day instead of signing proven talent like Baines.

Carbonox

Debuchy
Anita
Carroll

vs

Van Der Wiel
Toulalan
Some random striker

This is what it basically boils down to for Newcastle. Sigh.

elseanio

Trying to buy a Kop ticket for City now. My online queue is only 4 minutes, so it's looking good.

Fuck that. Only seats left are all restricted view in the Kop. Not that bothered when it's on Sky, i'll go for one of the returns. Said to myself i need to be more pragmatic with my tickets this season, and spunking my wad on a shit seat with restricted view isn't doing so.

There are restricted views in the kop? What block is that?

dc89

"Anderson is on Instagram as Andowlove !! He just asked me to tweet you this! Funny guy!"

A tweet from Rio! Wonder what he's going to post?

Arnie

What the hell, there is no way 206 is restricted. My mates season ticket is there and it's a great view. The only thing I can think of is it's directly behind one of the exits, but I doubt that will matter much
Yea it was 2 or 3 seats right next to each other, so the only thing I can think of is that they were behind the exits. I've missed City, but I'll take whatever ticket I can get for United, don't mind taking a dodgy seat to be there. My mate in the Main Stand is saying he'll have quite a few spares this season because his brother's off travelling, but then it depends on the price, because I'm not paying full whack for his seat (in main stand corner near away fans) when I could pay the same price and nab a kop ticket in general sale.

The most annoying thing about this morning's sale was I got a good seat in Kop 306, then when I went to login after it was in my basket it disappeared. And by then the rest of the Kop tickets had gone. Had me fuming.

dc89

Sky Italia are reporting PSG have got Moura. Likely to join up in January. Fee of €45m.

Hmmm. Don't know what to think about that one.

qindarka

Banned
Why would United want to blow so much of their budget on Moura? Doesn't he primarily play on the right wing where they already have Valencia and Nani?

Lightning

Banned
So Santi Cazorla to be announced tomorrow? That will be awesome! Better happen though...

United should throw some money at Yann M'Vila. They could get both Sahin and M'Vila cheaper than the stupid money they are prepared to throw at Moura. This Moura transfer is something stupid that Chelsea would do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom