• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Cazorla is already with the Arsenal squad on tour in Germany, as mentioned, but he's not alone...Robin is there too (-_-). Either sign or go away, man.

Bendtner and Squillaci weren't included as they're going to be sold...

Wes

venison crêpe
I would like to thank the BBC commentary team for making me look up Kaylyn Kyle, midfielder for Canada.

Salvadora

I would like to thank the BBC commentary team for making me look up Kaylyn Kyle, midfielder for Canada.

0OopV.jpg

damn.

Arnie said:
He's an ITK, didn't you know?

Arnie said:
:lol people still listening to The Other One as if he's some higher being in terms of transfer knowledge.

Type Santi Cazorla into Twitter and there are numerous tweets saying Cazorla has signed. Doesn't mean it's true, although at this point it's a safe bet to suggest he's signed, as it was basically done anyway.

Arnie said:
I know The Other One has already admitted he's effectively passing on information readily available elsewhere, but by popping his head in this thread only to spunk out bolded transfer gossip, and not frame them as the unconfirmed rumours that they are, he gives off the impression that he's just got off the phone with Wenger's brother.

Arnie said:
Also has anyone else seen The Other One's Youtube channel, it's great.

Arnie said:
We could have 'The Other One' as our very own Bob Cass.

Dude, you need to stop acting like a JT and always being on my back, you are a bit too obsessed with me. I havn't claimed to be a ITK, I dont force you to read my posts, I am not getting any "followers" or hits and am I getting paid to post the info I have. There is an ignore function on this forum, use it.

Arnie

7 days later..

_62078990_146936220.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19086404
Arsenal set to confirm Santi Cazorla deal

0300_ymsh.gif
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh wow.

Anyone in this thread could've said Cazorla was going to Arsenal at the time that you did. It was common knowledge, widely reported throughout the mainstream media, as well as all over twitter. In fact, if anything your quote just shows how jumbled your repurposed information is, because Cazorla didn't sign when you said, he signed at a later date.

Add this to your infamous 17 day M'Vila embarrassment and you're in no position to gloat.

And to clarify, nobody has a problem with what you do, it's how you do it that riles people and causes laughter. Everyone here posts rumours about their club, but they're honest and open about where it's sourced from, instead of bolding it like they're straight off the phone with Guillieme Ballague.

Nobody appreciates false ITKs.

Clegg

Bob Cass is sticking to his guns.

He's convinced that RVP and Lucas are coming to United.

This has 2 outcomes. 1) They both sign and United have two great players on their books.

2) Neither sign and Bob Cass makes a tit of himself.

Everyone knew that Cazorla was going to Arsenal.

Still waiting on M'Vila.

At that point Carzola was rumours, I just mentioned that the deal had been 100% done. Meh, it doesnt matter anyway because its not like I am getting brownie points.

In regards to M'Vila, the Sahin deal came out of nowhere so I am not so sure anymore. This is football, things change.

The deal is still done in principal but I cant see Arsenal getting both Sahin and M'Vila. So it may depend on the Sahin deal. Either way, if Im wrong, as an Arsenal fan, I dont mind because I would probably prefer Sahin playing for Arsenal anyway.

At that point Carzola was rumours, I just mentioned that the deal had been 100% done. Meh, it doesnt matter anyway because its not like I am getting brownie points.

In regards to M'Vila, the Sahin deal came out of nowhere so I am not so sure anymore. This is football, things change.

The deal is still done in principal but I cant see Arsenal getting both Sahin and M'Vila. So it may depend on the Sahin deal. Either way, if Im wrong, as an Arsenal fan, I dont mind because I would probably prefer Sahin playing for Arsenal anyway.

Because he's the ITK GAF deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

kharma45

That fucking noise when the Olympics symbol flashes up on the BBC feed is frying my FUCKING HEAD FUCKING STOP THAT NOISE BBC!

I'm the same with Breaking Bad, watched season one but don't feel the need to continue,although a lot of people are nagging me to.

I felt the same, gets better in S2 and amazing in S3 and S4.

Kyoufu

As bad as Newcastle's pre-season transfer situation! I've been keeping an eye on the thread but been a bit quiet until the season kicks off in earnest - your pain has been palpable :(

Yeah I'm utterly jealous looking at your club this summer. Marin was such a bargain.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Still think RvP will stay and re-sign.

I don't see it, if they do then Podolski and Giroud will get the shaft. Didn't someone from Arsenal already admit that Giroud was signed to replace RVP? Wenger has been planning for next season without RVP.

Moobabe

Yeah I'm utterly jealous looking at your club this summer. Marin was such a bargain.

He really was; though I'm still not a huge fan of throwing huge amounts of money around. We've spent a lot of money on "potential" so far. Who are these clowns you guys are after? Some full back?

Meier

Fuuuuck Alex Morgan is so god damn good, just pitch perfect crosses.. can't believe we haven't been able to finish one.

And to clarify, nobody has a problem with what you do, it's how you do it that riles people and causes laughter. Everyone here posts rumours about their club, but they're honest and open about where it's sourced from, instead of bolding it like they're straight off the phone with Guillieme Ballague.

Nobody appreciates false ITKs.

Cazorla did sign at that point i.e it was no longer a rumour or a possiblity.

And I dont post rumours, I post facts that I know to be certain which is why I bold some of my posts - to differentiate between my opinion/banter and facts which I am sure about.

I have yet to be wrong about anything - Giroud, Capello, Carzola.

M'Vila like I said, things can change.. I still think its on but the 2 weeks seems unlikely and it seems like it depends on Sahin.

And again, Im not a ITK.

Kyoufu

He really was; though I'm still not a huge fan of throwing huge amounts of money around. We've spent a lot of money on "potential" so far. Who are these clowns you guys are after? Some full back?

I don't even know anymore. Lots of negative reports coming now that we're missing out on players this window.

I'm pretty much done hoping.

But honestly, if I were you, I'd enjoy the money while you can. I'd love to be in that sort of position personally.

I didn't realize you were in the photo threads.

I am! But not very active and still rocking my 550d kit lense so can't really do anything that requires too much zooming, which sucks as I like photographing at concerts and football the most.

Here's a photo of a sexy footballer i took, beats Cabaye.

5775459152_09f2a08587_b.jpg

Labadal

I don't even know anymore. Lots of negative reports coming now that we're missing out on players this window.

I'm pretty much done hoping.

But honestly, if I were you, I'd enjoy the money while you can. I'd love to be in that sort of position personally.

We'll give you Jay Spearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom