• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Had a twitter conversation with Miguel Delaney and he thinks that all of Bob Cass' info comes directly from Ferguson.

So maybe Cass isn't full of shit after all.

Meier

This fucking game. NBC's a few minutes behind so I keep getting spoiled on the next goal's to score.. sadly a 3rd for the US didn't get spoiled.

Meier

That's a ludicrous handball decision. The Canada wall was encroaching anyway.

Yeah, she started far too early. The deflection seemed like it may have ended up hitting an arm too? I didn't see very clearly though and they only showed 1 quick replay.

ABBY!

Arnie

Top game this, though. Want USA to win because they've got some juicy looking players. I'd let Hope Solo handle my balls.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Morgan and Wambach are like Rooney and Welbz.

wtf.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
I must've missed some new FIFA directive being issued because there's suddenly 200 new football rulebook experts on GAF.

ledman

PSG make €45m Lucas bid http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...ti:-psg-have-bid-€45m-for-lucas-moura?cc=5901
Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has claimed that PSG have offered Sao Paulo €45 million for in-demand midfielder Lucas Moura

dat arab money!!!!!!!

WOW, to you guys have a ideia of how that's money is important for São Paulo, we purchased the best left full-back,Cortez , who was Marcelo backup for the national team for €2,3 million, with €45 we can build a dream team here easily.

...and Santi Carzola has signed for Arsenal :)

:lol people still listening to The Other One as if he's some higher being in terms of transfer knowledge.

Type Santi Cazorla into Twitter and there are numerous tweets saying Cazorla has signed. Doesn't mean it's true.

I know The Other One has already admitted he's effectively passing on information readily available elsewhere, but by popping his head in this thread only to spunk out bolded transfer gossip, and not frame them as the unconfirmed rumours that they are, he gives off the impression that he's just got off the phone with Wenger's brother.

7 days later..

_62078990_146936220.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19086404
Arsenal set to confirm Santi Cazorla deal

0300_ymsh.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oscar will wear #11 at Chelsea. Pretty immense shoes to fill.

Wow, that's quite a statement. I hope he flops but I know he won't, he's too good.

Sandro vs Oscar is going to be amazing when Chelsea and Spurs next play.

Meier

My brother lives in London.. he has tickets to the gold medal woman's football match. Hopefully we can pull this one out so he can cheer on the Americans to gold in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom