• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Any more takers for the paid fantasy league? So far:

The_Hitcher89///Stark FC
PrematureQuiche///PrematureQuiche FC
Arnie///LSD Eindhoven
elseanio/// Sporting Lisbonjela
LegoArmo///BASED-in-Newcastle
BLSwagger10///Puff Puff Shoot
Joe///Holy Cannoli
Jeff Albertson///Jeff FC
Vivarazala///Vivalaraza
Awesome Animals///JTgate
choodi///Fatman United (choodi)
odd_morsel///Bacon of Hope FC
Freewheelin'///FreeWheelin FC
Spanish Wrath///Vuvuzela BRRRRFC
kharma45///Leave My Arcelona
Anderson///UnAthletic FC
Swance///Swance's Sexy Squad
WoodenLung///Voyeurs Young Boys
the walrus///TheWalrus
Kylehimself///kylehimself
WJD///WJD FC
PaulLFC///Racing AbbeyNational
Snoopen///Arse FC
Keio///FC Voitto
Wilbury///JTbury FC

Mastadon///Dyslexia Untied

RE: The Wire

1>4>2>>>3>5
Sure. Where do I sign?

Meier

I'd be pretty pleased if City went ahead with the transfer for Omar Abdulrahman. He looked great during the Olympics and I think it'd be great for UAE. Certainly the club owners would seem to have a relatively vested interest in seeing a local guy succeed internationally. I guess his nicknames include Amoory and Noodles (probably just the translation of Amoory).

Shame his trial is happening after the friendlies are over.

GorillaJu

I'm reading that womens fashion thread in the OT.

Some gaffers have very strange views on women.

I would advise against an internet message board for opinions on any topic that the board wasn't specifically created for. You'll be bombarded by people with bad taste.

Someone on another forum I read (about games) started a "post what you're wearing" topic for people to get ideas/inspiration for style and clothing. There were dudes with long hair, goatees, black metal band T-shirts, wristbands and baggy jeans on the first page.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
n_chivas_guadalajara_cartones-4908822.jpg

:lol

dc89

Has it been mentioned that Robert Huth has been took ill with suspected meningitis?

He's due more tests to find out. I hope he gets well soon.

neoanarch

[I
G]http://media-cdn.incondicionales.com.mx/media/galeria/325/2/2/8/8/n_chivas_guadalajara_cartones-4908822.jpg[/IMG]

:lol

Completely late on this as I stayed up all night and morning to make sure I didn't miss it live. Nerve-wracking game until the 3rd goal.

We have a serious shot at the gold. Not really concerned about Gio being out as Fabian can fill his role

Zabojnik

Manchester Evening News talking up RVP to MUFC.

Probably bollocks, you know the drill.

With Juve pulling out and City not being RVP's favourite destination (also, they have enough strikers), the only thing standing between Van Persie and United is Arsenal. So cocks out yet again, lads, it's happening.

confuziz

Banned
The Eredivisie rights have just been bought by Fox/Murdoch (starting 2013/2014). Fox pays 1 billion over the course of 12 years.

What does this mean for monthly subscriptions for us dutchies? We are paying 15 euros a month for the complete football package atm. What should we expect when Fox gets in next season? Double?

Carbonox

Ben Arfa thinks Newcastle can challenge for the title. Bless him.

We may not have Coloccini or Tiote for the game against Spurs. Hammering incoming.

Carbonox

Gutierrez will have to up an already freakish workrate.

Actually, I'd push him in to the middle with Cabaye and have Marveaux out on the left, with Ben Arfa on the right. That gives us more of fighting chance. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME.

Ryan Taylor is an alternative as he doesn't wander forward too much. Shit, I'd be tempted to throw Bigirimana in there as he's basically Tiote mark II.

Kyoufu

Actually, I'd push him in to the middle with Cabaye and have Marveaux out on the left, with Ben Arfa on the right. That gives us more of fighting chance. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME.

Ryan Taylor is an alternative as he doesn't wander forward too much. Shit, I'd be tempted to throw Bigirimana in there as he's basically Tiote mark II.

We don't need Tiote. We got Bigi to cover for him. Anita could be a possible signing by Friday too.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Younes Kaboul has been on the phone with Lloris trying to get him to join. Hopefully it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom