• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Last season, Roberto Di Matteo was the luckiest manager on the planet. He isn't good enough for a top team.

Yeah I have no idea how he won the Champions League from the state Chelsea were in. This season will show us if he can handle the job.

panty

Ronaldo has a Vita?

I am now a Real Madrid fan.

y55gZ.gif

My predictions for Chelsea if we sign Cavani. Even with our new signings we will show absolutely nothing in the creativity department. Cavani will score as many as Torres, and then everybody will realise that Torres really was only part of the problem.

I base this off of our pre-season. So more than likely it's rubbish, but that's what I think. I hope I'm wrong.

What happens when the 60 days pass? And can I watch all Liverpool games?

There was a few missed matches after all the broadcasting problems last season, but generally there seemed to be all premier league games, many in HD. When you're pass expires you just renew it.

What happens when the 60 days pass? And can I watch all Liverpool games?
You can just renew for another 60 days.

Once you have made an account, I'm pretty sure you can add another subscription whenever you want. So you sign up with the 60 days pass...it runs out...don't use it for a month...then go back and your account is still there so you can add another 60 day pass.

At the start of the season they have a season pass but you can't sign up for that anymore. I think it works out to be more or less the same price anyway.

Edit - Almost every PL game is on here.

Wessiej

My predictions for Chelsea if we sign Cavani. Even with our new signings we will show absolutely nothing in the creativity department. Cavani will score as many as Torres, and then everybody will realise that Torres really was only part of the problem.

I base this off of our pre-season. So more than likely it's rubbish, but that's what I think. I hope I'm wrong.

You signed for what, 3 billion pounds and you're still complaining? COME ON.

Labadal

You'll buy Cavani and then we'll buy him in a season or two for £50 million.

pappe

No matter how good a talent you buy its absolutely useless he is played in the right way, motivated and managed the right way. Secondly big players have big egos. RDM is not equipped to handle.

If things dont go according to plan for Chelseas the reason will most likely be RDM.

You signed for what, 3 billion pounds and you're still complaining? COME ON.
You can sign every player in the world, if there's no cohesion they are useless.

Just because a team sign a bunch of players doesn't mean fans are supposed to shut up and be happy. I watched our games and with our new signings included, we looked very much the same as last season.

No matter how good a talent you buy its absolutely useless he is played in the right way, motivated and managed the right way. Secondly big players have big egos. RDM is not equipped to handle.

If things dont go according to plan for Chelseas the reason will most likely be RDM.
Whilst I agree with the general sentiment, the bolded is just one of those things opposition fans make up that has absolutely nothing to it. How would anybody here, or anywhere outside of Chelsea know what RDM is capable of handling in the ego department?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SportMediaset's ‘Cavani to Chelsea’ story isn't really news. It says talks took place but Napoli were only offered €30m—which they rejected.

I'm sure Aurelio De Laurentiis will come up with a new excuse if they do offer 50m for him.

K1LLER7

Thanks for the LiveFooty viva :)

Transfer guy on sky sports news said he's been told that senior Manchester United players have been told RVP will be joining. That and MEN are reporting he'll fly in to manchester tonight.

thaOwner

Thanks for the LiveFooty viva :)

Transfer guy on sky sports news said he's been told that senior Manchester United players have been told RVP will be joining. That and MEN are reporting he'll fly in to manchester tonight.

Now all we need is for Bolt to sign and boss the midfield aka Toure style and we should be all good to go.

Bolt lol

Slizz

Fucking RVP at United now? If that ever comes to fruition it'll be a weird fucking sight seeing him in a United kit.

Labadal

One last question about liveonlinefooty. Do they show anything other than football? I'm expecting a no, but if they do, even better.

Zabojnik

Congrats, ManU fans. I guess it really was all about winning trophies for RVP after all. Money has nothing to do with it, absolutely nothing. #KagawaRobinDomination

One last question about liveonlinefooty. Do they show anything other than football? I'm expecting a no, but if they do, even better.
Yes.

I watch every UFC and main boxing card on there.

Also show cricket (just England matches though). Every F1 race, sometimes golf, tennis and horse racing lol.

I wish they showed some American sports but tbh they have every football match I wanna watch so I'm happy with that.

Yes.

I watch every UFC and main boxing card on there.

Also show cricket (just England matches though). Every F1 race, sometimes golf, tennis and horse racing lol.

I wish they showed some American sports but tbh they have every football match I wanna watch so I'm happy with that.

I'm thinking of getting this and cancelling my (obscenely expensive) Sky subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom