• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
roberto-di-matteo-2-year-contract1.jpg

to the lot of you

elsk

Banned
Yeah but still.

2008–2009 Spain U19 11 (3)
2009 Spain U20 1 (0)
2009– Spain U21 4 (1)

So? It's very common for players to participate in youth national teams and then move to another country senior NT. He's got a better chance to start as striker in Germany NT than in Spain NT.

Wilbur

Banned
How did you break him? You been force feeding him pies again?

He just looks woefully out of his depth. Rated him to be honest, but I just don't get why he's here.

Also those penalties sucked balls.

Fucking lol at Arnie and dc giving it the big one in a pre-season friendly

Facism

Gold Member
Feeling strangely relaxed.

So hard to care about anything right now.

Why? Krasic is on the bench?

Fener's done their typical lack of preseason prep and everyone looks fat and slow.

Still won the champs league qualifier. Fucking amazing goals by Kuyt and Sow.

Decent game that. Not the steam-rolling I was expecting. Should've won it too.

Our finishing has been Liverpool-eque this pre-season, except our shots have been on target, obviously.

Clegg

He just looks woefully out of his depth. Rated him to be honest, but I just don't get why he's here.

I can understand Arnie loving it, its the only joy he'll get this season. His team of no hopers will finish no better than 7th.

But dc is perplexing.

dc89

Kagawa looks good though from the little bits I've seen, I'll give United that! He could improve in a big way too.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
jordi alba is so fast, hasn't even trained with us yet and looked like he played with Barcelona his whole life.

dc89

Why am I perplexing?

Edit: Runners up trophy. Used to finishing 2nd amarite UnitedGAF?

is this how you do it Wilbury?

rodvik

I think Young is a good player. Then again I think Nani is a great player so what do I know.

Wilbur

Banned
http://h8.abload.de/img/untitled-46zm1ld.gif[/IG]

Just give up.[/QUOTE]

Again, can't believe you used that as a source of praise.

Nani cried for real. Suarez only fakes it because he's a little dirty diver = WIN?

United finished second on goal difference in the last kick of the season. Gutting. We finished eighth but won the Carling Cup innit = WIN?

[spoiler]loving the banter baby <3[/spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom